What actuallyhappened?

I don't think this has ever been made clear. This is how I interpreted it. Please feel free to correct me it I'm wrong....

1. Revan goes off to the unknown regions on the ebon hawk and he takes the droids with him.

2. Revan does not return but the ebon hawk does (Kreia is the pilot?)

3. The exile wanders the outer rim and when the sith com knockiing on the door, carth orders the harbinger to pick him up.

4. The harbinger picks up the exile (how did they know where he was?), but the harbinger is overtaken by Darth Sion and his cronies, and the Exile is rendered unconsious.

5. kreia comes to the rescue and takes the exile with her on the ebon hawk.

6. The harbinger, now controlled by Sion, manages to inflict heavy damage but the hawk escapes (Perhaps this is when HK 47 falls to pieces).

Is this series of events correct? (boy is this game confusing;)

yeah the whole issue with hk47 kinda left me wondering "how come the dudes on peragus find the hk50 on the ebon hawk, but not hk47 as well?"

i always thought that revan sent t3m4 back in the ebon hawk to find the exile (hk47 never really gets mentioned) and he went to malachor V, which is where kreia joined the party after getting the **** beaten outta her by sion

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

yeah the whole issue with hk47 kinda left me wondering "how come the dudes on peragus find the hk50 on the ebon hawk, but not hk47 as well?"

i always thought that revan sent t3m4 back in the ebon hawk to find the exile (hk47 never really gets mentioned) and he went to malachor V, which is where kreia joined the party after getting the **** beaten outta her by sion

I found the whole early bit of the game confusing and I seeing the "Recent History" quest disappear (and me being no more enlightened), ended up being a bad sign of what was coming later on.

I don't they actually say what happened between K1 and K2 besides from what you find out, but things like seeing the NavComputer locked and stuff are supposed to be the drop clues for you piece together a story.

With regards to HK, maybe they left him alone since he was "inferior" model.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

What gets me is that according to the medical logs on the Harbinger, they say the crew of the Ebon Hawk, which they pick up after it was initially attacked by the Sith, are dead. Now I can understand how they think Kreia is dead and how she might have faked her death like she did again upon reaching Peragus, but it does raise a point, just who else was with her apart from the droids? Could there been other crew memebers - perhaps some of the initial KOTOR characters?

I don't know if its been posted elsewhere, but does anyone come up with what they think happened to the original KOTOR crew after the game finished?

I mean, I guess we can say Carth left to become an Admiral,

Bastilla lives on Telos it seems (haven't played the male yet so I don't know where she comes in)

Canderous goes off to reform the Mandalorians and become Mandalore himself.

Jolee and Juhani obviously go to ground what with all the nasty stuff happening to Jedi afterwards - perhaps becoming hermits again or even being killed? :p

T3-M4 stays on

So does HK-47, but someone shoots him for his troubles (Revan perhaps? To stop HK-47 following?)

But no idea what happens to Mission or Zalbaar.

What gets me is that according to the medical logs on the Harbinger, they say the crew of the Ebon Hawk, which they pick up after it was initially attacked by the Sith, are dead. Now I can understand how they think Kreia is dead and how she might have faked her death like she did again upon reaching Peragus, but it does raise a point, just who else was with her apart from the droids? Could there been other crew memebers - perhaps some of the initial KOTOR characters?

I think they were insignificant... I am not sure exactly how that works (eg: what thy were doing on the Ebon Hawk), but they were lying dead in the same room as Kreia... nothing special I dont think?

- Dan

HK-47 was damaged long before the sith attack..if you find out his story he says how some of his parts (the ones you find) were sold all over the galaxy and how someone got his template thus meaning some foul play was going on in with HK

on the other hand Reven could have very well disassembled HK so he wouldn't follow...which would explain T3's reason to stun HK when he tried to use the nav comp.

This is what I believed happened.

I think Zaalbar went back to kasshyk and became leader of his particular tribd?

Mission moved to coruscant and opened up a hardware shop? LOL

Jolee went back to his hermit ways.

Juhani was probably hunted down by Nihilus and Sion.

What I don't get is that why didnt any of the Sith hunt down Bastilla if she was on Telos with Carth the whole tiime? She's way to important to ignore. Wouldn't she want to accompany the exile?

Yeah, Bastilla seems to be a bit of a grey area. For a while I thought the game explained it - saying that they weren't actually after the Exile because the Exile is "the last Jedi" but for other reasons - but I'm still confused.