Who would be the main char in K3

Ok, Revan and Exile go to the Unkown Regions to fight the True Sith, but who will be main character in kotor3? Revan? Exile? or a new character? Because at the end of kotor2, Kreia says that Handmaiden becomes a historian and teaches people about the Exile, suppose the new character is the one Handmaiden is teaching...

hi.

Well you know, no matter if Revan went Dark or Light, he and Bastila still get together. Call it love or whatever they hook up. How about following a kinda StarWars tradition.....Revans chiled 15 years after KOTOR2??

A new char but with ties to Revan and he would be in the rebuilding of either the Sith empire or new Jedi order depending what you picked at the start of the game.

I'm not saying have a long video with Reven in his mask saying "No Charname. I am your father!!"

I'm saying that revan leads the jedi or sith with the exile at his side or leading the other (depends on questions you anwser when you start the game. you could even have to side creata char screens so you can make Revan and Exile look like you think they should you know head choices and Jedi class.

there you go an all inclusive game that binds the galaxy of pre-starwars together and gives a nice twist to the chars.

they can even bring back most any char they want even Jolee, again depending on your starting anwsers.

I like the idea but yeah im wierd lol.

Ok, Revan and Exile go to the Unkown Regions to fight the True Sith, but who will be main character in kotor3? Revan? Exile? or a new character? Because at the end of kotor2, Kreia says that Handmaiden becomes a historian and teaches people about the Exile, suppose the new character is the one Handmaiden is teaching...

You do realise that there is about forty topics about this already, don't you?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

My friend and I made up a kick azz name for when we played through K2 on his xbox and it was "Arwen Pael" (guys name not a girls), sounds pretty starwarsish to me. Thought it was great. Now don't go copying it! lol. it's mine! mine! lol. But we were quite proud, I've never made up a good one before. I think the new Char shoudl have that name, and it is partially unisex, which would work aswell, "Arawen" is a bit more feminine er whaever, jsut an Idea.

'Arwen Pael' Copywrite 2005 CJK All rights reserved :p lol

You can say ass. Name sounds more LOTR to me, especially since Arwen is the name of a major elf female character. Creating names is fairly easy. You are overprotective and overproud of a simple designation. The idea that someone would use that name for the main character and not allow people to choose their own is idiotic. And its spelled copyright.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Arwen Pael? I would think Coolio McHoolio would make a more suitable name to be honest. Pfft. <_<

Note to self: Steal name. :p

Psst. He lies. He wont ever use that name.

:lol:

Its true.

lol, you guys should always have your sense of humor ready while on 'forums,' sepecially these ones, instead of wippen em out a bit too late... If I had REALLY been that worried about you guys "stealing" the name, lol, do you think I would have posted it?

:)

Revan.

If not Revan I want a new character. I want a character that was regarded the greatest _____ user in the Jedi order. (depending on your class, lightsaber, watcher, force user)

Nearly all of your power was lost though when your character fell to the Darkside. You were one of the greatest ____ users in Revan's army when you fell and used that power to destroy many Jedi. Eventually your hate consumed you somehow and you went into a self conflict that nearly destroyed you. Almost all of your power was lost. Now you have a choice, either go back to the light and redeem yourself in the eyes of the Jedi and the Republic, or stay in Darkness and discover greater secrets to keep yourself from self destruction once again.

Don't take this the wrong way....i think that idea has been played alot.

Vader

Kyle

Exile (guy needs a name lol)

Reven

Ulic Qel-Droma (SP)

Juhani

This is a catch all for most jedi games IMHO...I would like somthing new that doesn't require that my RPG char have a solid background that my char may not have done in the first place.

Let me choose LS or DS at the start of it with the background of nothing impressive. Now let me make my own chars history going dark or light or whatever I choose so that my chars history is my own not some writer.

Just my opinon of course.

I think that most likely it will be a totally new character like in the previous two games, but i would like it as Revan as I think many other people would too.

It would be a bit lame not having somebody totally new into the game, but beiing able to choose your past like you kinda did with Revan in KotOR2 would make it better.

Also, as someone said in another thread, would be better if you were to pick up a padawan along your travels, or if you started out as a padawan under handmaidens teaching...

Well you know, no matter if Revan went Dark or Light, he and Bastila still get together. Call it love or whatever they hook up. How about following a kinda StarWars tradition.....Revans chiled 15 years after KOTOR2??

A new char but with ties to Revan and he would be in the rebuilding of either the Sith empire or new Jedi order depending what you picked at the start of the game.

I'm not saying have a long video with Reven in his mask saying "No Charname. I am your father!!"

I'm saying that revan leads the jedi or sith with the exile at his side or leading the other (depends on questions you anwser when you start the game. you could even have to side creata char screens so you can make Revan and Exile look like you think they should you know head choices and Jedi class.

there you go an all inclusive game that binds the galaxy of pre-starwars together and gives a nice twist to the chars.

they can even bring back most any char they want even Jolee, again depending on your starting anwsers.

I like the idea but yeah im wierd lol.

I like this idea... more replayability...

Think about it, werent you sick of starting on Peragus all the time... why not have two starting points this time eh?... never seen that before (i think...)

To be on topic... I really think that the main char will be connected to the Handmaiden somehow (like someone jus said)... Whoever he/she is, i hope that its not obvious like the son/daughter of Bastila+Revan or Carth+Revan...

They'd need more development time. :-"

Still Dragon Age has about half-a-dozen starting characters with detailed back stories and entry points, from elven Princelings and dwarves to humans orphan barbarians.

I don't see it being that difficult. In fact, one the engine is done, I can't imagine the actual world map making and population being overly difficult.

I would have been happy with the exact K1 engine and more worlds (even the same ones with different areas to explore) and more people to interact with.

*Sigh* >_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT