BETTER STORYLINE

KOTOR or KOTOR2  

236 members have voted

1. 1. KOTOR or KOTOR2

• KOTOR
    • KOTORII

After 19 pages of "no posts from me" I seriously considered making a frim, serious, no-nonsense reply, which would stay inexcusably on-topic and question points given while still give food for thought and fuel the ongoing discussion. Something which I haven't done for ages, a contribution worthy of every read. I would refine my reply 'till it would shine.

Thoughful, witty and considerate were the words which floated around in my mind while plannin it. I read through the whole thread; how it started, what points were used and which ones failed to deliver. Then I started to ponder how I would begin my contribution. It would need several quotes to point out what I agreed with and what raised points could do with a bit of elaborating.

The thing is; you have to note contributors, this is a community afterall. A close-knit one at that, which would prevent me from flaming and taking cheapshots, in fear of breaking this harmonious tapestry of a community apart. Also, the reply should be brief in it's points; no word-play, not much jesting. Nuda veritas. With these thoughts in my mind, I reread some of the thread. Then it hit me: What the heck am I doing? Nagging about preferences is definetly not my thing and this thread is going to hell anyway.

Screw you guys. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, you could say Exile was midichlorian vampire. The whole "he got stronger because there were force sensitives around him" thingie.

SO, tell me how that is possible. Midichlorians are microscopic organisms within the cell structure of an individual. It doesn't seem possible even in Star Wars psuedo science.

Well, you could say Exile was midichlorian vampire. The whole "he got stronger because there were force sensitives around him" thingie.

SO, tell me how that is possible. Midichlorians are microscopic organisms within the cell structure of an individual. It doesn't seem possible even in Star Wars psuedo science.

I would say screw the science and explain it as "magic".

Magic as in there are always been stuff that humans don

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

That's easy..........sh1t happens

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

In vitae veritas.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Vampires, you doofus.

kirottu said:

No jaa...

kirottu said: