• Malak
    • Mandalore
    • Sion
    • Hanharr
    • Goto
    • Atton
    • Nihilus
    • HK-47

In any SW game or movie it is needed to have atleast one wookie, and Hanharr was a really good wookie...but the other one :geek:

I hope to know what has Hanharr did after episode 1 (if LS) ,and whats up with Mission now....hmm...Mission in clothes like that of SWG dancer girls :lol:

IB1OsQq.png

Hanharr was to pshycopathic and Kashyyyk-metaphory. "Blah blah blah you'll go to the shadowlands blah blah blah, Czer-ka made my people slaves blah blah blah I exiled myself blah blah blah I have a life debt blah blah blah" :angry:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Carth runs away as he is yelling out to Mission, "Run Mission!". How chivalrous of him.

Carth knew that his and Mission's only chance of survival was to get out of there. He's a soldier - he's hopelessly outmatched, so surely his duty is to survive to get the message out that Revan has turned again, not to die in a pointless last stand?

I never felt happy that Mission didn't follow him. She liked Revan, but she wasn't a fool and it was obvious by this point what was happening. She was too smart to be that loyal - the experience with her brother taught her that. Of course, I appreciate the usefulness of the murder of Mission with regards to the narrative.

And what ship did he use to get there?

Remember that this scene is not in the official game, but was restored by a mod.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

...There was actually an option to tell Mission to leave, but she's too stupid to take Revan up on it. Kinda annoying really. (Having just finished my nth playthrough of K1 again today).

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Spaced him? I would've planted the closest thing they had to a nuclear warhead inside of him, dropped him off at Cato Nemiodia so that the Nemoidians never came to control the Trade Federation, and set him off!! :huh:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Guest The Architect

You know in K1, if they were planning to make a sequel then you shouldn't have been able to kill Mission, Zaalbar, Juhani, Jolee, Bastila or Carth at all so no matter what they would have been able to appear, or be mentioned in K2. Or you could make it that no matter what all your party members die except for Mandalore, HK-47 and T3-M4 of course, you know what I'm saying.