• Mandalore
    • Sion
    • Hanharr
    • Goto
    • Atton
    • Nihilus
    • HK-47

!!!SPOILLER!!!AHEAD!!!

ah dude u can kill Carth if u r darksider female Revan or even get Bastilla to do it if u want

I never knew that. Sadly, I'm probab ly never going to do that because the darkest I get it light grey, and I don't want to kill Mission, Zaalbar, Juhani or Jolee.

P.S. Dont need to say about spoiler, in this forum people should expect it.

P.P.S. Is Juhani really a lesbian or is that just from the KOTOR Parody?

Juhani being a lesbian is just a glitch in the game that the makers have reconised(bad spelling)

She is a cat.

Cats do eat fish. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Hanhar. Tall, growling, furry, angry men aren't my thing. All he did was make me want to scream "go jump off a bridge, then!" And I'm normally a fairly sympathetic soul.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hanhar. Tall, growling, furry, angry men aren't my thing. All he did was make me want to scream "go jump off a bridge, then!" And I'm normally a fairly sympathetic soul.

He's too stupid to get me pissed off. I played with him once in my time and that was good enough for me. Any other games I played I made sure I was near LS so I could get Mira.

It was close but Carth needs to die.And everyone else except Jolee, Malak,Nihilus,Atton and, AK 47.

Carth should die. You know... put out of his misery. Although, GOTO would've been my second choice. He is sooooo annoying. If Kreia were on the poll, I would've chosen her first. I hate her.

Carth.. hmm.. whiney little bugger, but he was usefull with a blaster, he may stay.

Jolee "i hate you, old man" Bindo: possibly my favorite human, i kinda wish he could have been in kotor2 somewhere...

Malak: How does he eat?

Mandalore: As in the kotor2 mandalore i'm assuming.. well he can stay, i liked him, even if he did go soft near the end :wub:

Sion: Needed a vat full of vasaline for his skin, but was decent. Seeing the game-art of what he could of been makes me feel dissapointed though.

Hanharr: cant say i care much for the wookier, his rage attack can be usefull though, glad they didnt make him jedifyable.

Goto: meh, cut content kinda screwed him over too i imagine, he would probly be pretty usefull on the droid planet, but as it stands his only saving feature is he sounds like the dude from transformers. He gets my vote i'm afraid...

Atton: for some reason i wish they had made him a bit younger, less like han solo.

Nihilus: sounds like a drainpipe, not given enough screen time.

HK-47: best droid ever. other star wars games seem to rip him off though, even battlefront 2 has "meatbag" quotes from the droid army.

You can kill Carth's son, and he'll even help you do it.

Love that intelligent AI. He should have went hostile on you. Even in Fallout 2 when you attacked Vics daughter, he turned hostile on you, so how hard could it be for the devs to implement that?

At first glance one would agree with you. But when you really think about it none of the companions in Fallout 2 were tied in with the main plot so the devs could make them turn hostile if a certain trigger was triggered or the player could even kill them just for the hell of it if he/she wanted. I believe every companion in K1 is tied to the story in some way so the devs couldn't have them turn against you, until a certain point in the DS game of course.

You can kill Carth's son, and he'll even help you do it.

Love that intelligent AI. He should have went hostile on you. Even in Fallout 2 when you attacked Vics daughter, he turned hostile on you, so how hard could it be for the devs to implement that?

At first glance one would agree with you. But when you really think about it none of the companions in Fallout 2 were tied in with the main plot so the devs could make them turn hostile if a certain trigger was triggered or the player could even kill them just for the hell of it if he/she wanted. I believe every companion in K1 is tied to the story in some way so the devs couldn't have them turn against you, until a certain point in the DS game of course.

Than the devs should not have given him a son that is killable or making Carth important to the plot. It makes the game experiance unreal.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, go-to was the freaking coolest charaacter in the game. In fact everyone, but go-to should have died. They need go-to v2.0 for the next game! jk go-to sucked. Anyway I wouldn't have killed any of them except Hannhar hands down no contest

Atton: for some reason i wish they had made him a bit younger, less like han solo.

I liked his supposed age range...although yes, they could have tried to make him a little more original vs. the Han image. His original jacket look was too close to Han for comfort.

Nihilus: sounds like a drainpipe, not given enough screen time.

Haha...a drainpipe...*wipes a tear from eye* that was a good one.

GoTo wasn't too bad character wise...he had that strange motivation for his doings and stuff, and some of his lines were pretty funny...but as a party member I found no real use for him that other, more entertaining members couldn't fullfill. He also had this tendency in my games to charge forward even for ranged comabt and block my view with his hovering, large and rotund shape.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

goto... I don't like artificial life forcing me to do stuff by threatening to blow me up.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.