• Hanharr
    • Goto
    • Atton
    • Nihilus
    • HK-47

Goto must die

You are a bit late.

Edsger W. Dijkstra said almost the same thing already in 1968 :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I would not miss GOTO in the slightest.

I mean he starts messing with your character on Telos via the Exchange, causes you problems all through Nar Shaddda, puts a bounty on your head, kidnaps you and is hijacking shipping lines preventing a new fuel supply for Telos.

I felt really happy when I blew his ship up and really unhappy when the SOB decided he was joining my party and I couldnt get rid of him.

Add to the fact that if you play DS you arent that inrested in restoring order to the worlds, when I left a planet it was usually in chaos. Add insult to injury the Zabrak upgrades him for free and if you play DS he stiff's you in the end.

.... You stupid little... Bastila is NOT a "annoying arrogant ***" in fact, that would be my definition of you. Bastila Shan is a deep, wonderful character, with excellent voice acting, and a brilliant attitude. Handmaiden and Visas are nothings compared to her. Her romance with male Revan is one of the best I've seen, along with Jade Empire's. And she is, in fact, hotter then any girlfriend then YOU could ever get.

What the Sam Hell peed in your coffee this morning?

I utterly disagree with nearly everything you've said, and I'm not in the market for a girlfriend, thanks.

Jade Empire's romances were not especially deep, Bastila's cute but her attitude sucks and she's an out and out snot. I don't find that at all appealing. She's an immature know it all - and she's shallow as heck.

Yes, her voice acting was well done.

Kudos to the actress.

And the romance between a male Revan and a female Bastila was cliched and not that interesting, imho.

Oh, look, I managed to state my opinion with out personal insults. You may want to look into how to do that. it's a useful skill. (and part of maturing as a human being.)

Another one for GOTO. He looks like the popular fellow.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

^^ :ermm:

I voted Sion, it wasn't so much that his voice was totally annoying and that his character lacked depth, but more so his motives seemed totally askewed

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What are you taking about? A third testicle would be awesome! :rolleyes:

Reallt though, Go-To was a virtual nothing. I never took him in my party. Ever. I didn't even talk to him. Pretty useless... <_<

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I found GO-TO to be quite useful, and a pretty good double pistol wielder. Just upgrade a couple of Mandalorian Disintegrators with Pure Rylith Cell, Mandalorian Chamber III, and a decent scope, and you have someone who can dish out a good bit of punishment, especially against lightsaber wielders (can't block disintegrator bolts?). With one of his droid items, he gets improved rapid shot, too.

The person I want most to die, though, are the wookies (Zaalbar and Hanhaar).

I found GO-TO to be quite useful, and a pretty good double pistol wielder.  Just upgrade a couple of Mandalorian Disintegrators with Pure Rylith Cell, Mandalorian Chamber III, and a decent scope, and you have someone who can dish out a good bit of punishment, especially against lightsaber wielders (can't block disintegrator bolts?).  With one of his droid items, he gets improved rapid shot, too.

The person I want most to die, though, are the wookies (Zaalbar and Hanhaar).

Oh but we have no doubt he's useful.

I think it's rather storywise that he pisses most of us off.

Kreia is also useful - she has the most attribute points used at start in the entire game. Even the Exile can't have so many attribute pts spent (especially knowing above 14 costs 2 at char creation)

though I really hated the old hag.

"I think it's rather storywise that he pisses most of us off."

A mere sign of independant, self-serving personality that you cannot force to obey your whims drives you to irrational hatred? Quite a fragile ego you got there, Cap'n. I suggest you build up some character for yourself -- might come in handy someday.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!