new force powers

what power would you want in K3?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. what power would you want in K3?

• Mind Crush
    • Floating Lightsabers
    • Force Fire
    • Force Adrenaline
    • Force Duplication (power to create a clone of yourself)

Could you give a short description of what each power does? some are easy to know what they do but just to be on the safe side what do they all do...spacificly?

Mind Crush: crush an enemy's mind with the Force

Floating Lightsaber: that power that Darth Traya had in the end of Kotor2

Force Fire: ignite an enemy with flames from the force

Force Adreneline: Quadrupole your stats for limited time

hi.

Screw powers, I want to be a super lightsaber wielder.

Ā 

Oh man I have a killer idea. Rather than multi-classing you should pick one class but you can use the 3rd eddtion rules to be more free with it. However:

Ā 

Guardian (Weapon Master/Marauder) - Power is almost solely used on the signiture weapon of the Jedi, the lightsaber. This master is the strongest, fastest, and most unequaled fighter. To defend from powerful attacks in the force this master either attempts to take the blow or absorb it with his/her lightsaber. This master has very few force powers (only about three signiture ones) and they are not very powerful.

Ā 

Sentinal (Watchman/Assasin) - A powerful but more balanced approach. This master relies on a balance to survive, prefering to either assess or strike from the shadows. This master combines the power of the force and the lightsaber into a fight. Usually these powers though are used to defend, live longer, or strike from the dark. There are more offensive powers than the guardian, but not as many as consular.

Ā 

Consular (Master/Lord) - This master is the epitome of force users. They prefer to use little or no lightsaber use to use powers. They have many powers, and can use them to kill or to defend against such attacks. If they have to use their weapon, their form is fast and acrobatic, but not very strong, leaving little impact in a strong fight.

Ā 

Much better than picking something like Guardian and still being uber force user by the end IMO.

The floating lightsaber power has already been made by Darth333 and you can get it from PCGM. Also in the mod is a power that will spawn force Zombies , those are the guys that are on the Bridge of the Ravenger.

Ā 

The force replication power is possible to make for TSL and was made for KotOR http://alvin777t.tripod.com/

Ā 

Force ignight would also be possible.

Ā 

Force Crush mind: How do you crush a mind, do you play mind tricks with your opponent until they snap :devil:

Mind Crush? Why not Force Crush only on the brain? It would be funny to see it squeeze out of the ears and popping out their eyeballs, flying frontward...

I am that who grips the heart in fright

Hearkens night and silences the light...

While floating lightsabers is effective, I have to say it's the stupidest looking power ever (that's just my opinion, I don't want an argument). Force Fire, on the other hand, would not only do loads of damage, but would look uber bad***. It doesn't hurt that I'm a bit of a pyro. :o

sig2.gif

... Force Crush mind: How do you crush a mind, do you play mind tricks with your opponentĀ  until they snap :o

You mind plays tricks on you ... you play tricks back .. it's like you're unravelling a giant cableknit sweater, that someone keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT