your side?

are you light (Jedi) or dark (Sith)?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. are you light (Jedi) or dark (Sith)?

• Jedi
    • Sith

Lucas, and all others in a high position favor the light. So you are fighting a losing battle friend. The most popular KotOR playthroughs and the supposive 'canon' is light so.....

PaH!

LS if you couldn't tell. In the end it is all that is left, it is the begining and the end. The light is never gone cause there is an end to the tunnel. Just hope you don't come out of it at night though...

Lucas, and all others in a high position favor the light. So you are fighting a losing battle friend. The most popular KotOR playthroughs and the supposive 'canon' is light so.....

PaH!

LS if you couldn't tell. In the end it is all that is left, it is the begining and the end. The light is never gone cause there is an end to the tunnel. Just hope you don't come out of it at night though...

Ah, but there can be no light without darkness, as long as there is Jedi...there shall always be Sith my friend, that is where TRUE power is

hi.

Jedi every playthrough :D

Dont have the heart to kill and steal from innocent people, even if it is in a game :)

Dito :D Everyone thinks evil is so cool. Evil is cool to obliterate, which is evil too I suppose, but still.

Yeah, not making much sense.

Greetings,

Saraya

Neither.  No way would I accept the absolute authority of an unelected gang of mystics.  Pro-Republic and anti-Sith, definitely, but wary of the Jedi and their agenda.

So set up your own club.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

[LS if you couldn't tell. In the end it is all that is left, it is the begining and the end. The light is never gone cause there is an end to the tunnel. Just hope you don't come out of it at night though...

I think you'll find the light is an oncoming train.

Really,it's got to be dark side.It's so much more fun :lol:

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

When you try to define the line between light and dark, things become much more complicated, you will find. The darkness is not always corrupt, nor the light always pure, and everyone has a bit of both in their hearts (except for Palps); even Sion in all his anger tried to spare the female Exile from Traya's wrath.

I personally believe both the Jedi and Sith are blind and arrogant, weakened by their extremist codes. It is love and compassion for all life that supposedly seperates the light from the dark, yet the Jedi try to follow the light by removing themselves from these same emotions. The Sith, on the other hand, allow their basic impulses to drive their every action. Even the most calculating Sith Lord made his or her critical mistake because they were under the arrogant impression that they couldn't be stopped, never stopping to think that these were famous last words.

No, the most powerful side of the Force is no side. The Gray Jedi see the Force as a whole and thus have an understanding of life and the Force that cannot be reached by only seeing part of it. They are generally light-sided, but do not adhere to the Jedi's ridiculous (sp?) code. They are not afraid of their emotions, but aren't controlled by them. To some degree, Revan was a Gray Jedi (he/she became the Dark Lord not for power, to stop another threat. They never truly chose a side), and should be proof enough of their power.

sig2.gif

Jedi every playthrough :D

Dont have the heart to kill and steal from innocent people, even if it is in a game :rolleyes:

Me either, I'm a wimp I admit it :">

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Not all the grays are so powerful. They see but sometimes their intentions are too hard to figure, and you cannot always stay neutral. Revan became the dark lord of the sith to prevent a tragedy. But look at what he was doing, he was killing Jedi, and turning them to a place of weakness. He should have taught them to use the Dark as a tool, but rather he created a Sith army of Darkness that was filled with blind followers. He led the campaign that destroyed the jedi and left the galaxy helpless against 3 broken and weak Sith Lords. The Jedi order was gone. Intentions mean nothing if a greater tragedy is caused. There is way to say all the sides are blind or arrogant or weak.

Look at Yoda, great follower of the light. He was very wise and could see things greatly. Even a grey may have not been able to see the Sith return, for how subtle it was.

Whoever said Jedi forgoing compassion though they fight for it. You must realize that there are those who have compassion, and those who forgoe it to keep it alive. They are at peace so they are able to see the force truly, rather than be blinded by anger, or be too mixed in either side potentially sending others down a place you did not intend.

Jedi. They were the first for a reason.

Ah, but there can be no light without darkness, as long as there is Jedi...there shall always be Sith my friend, that is where TRUE power is

I think that real power would come in the ability to manipulate the balance of the two...

Cloris

I voted Jedi as the dark side of the game seems rather incomplete. If it wasn't for an exploit that allowed Infinite exp, I wouldn't even touch DS.

Someone said something about the sith always being there.

Even though the true sith were destroyed (Palpatine) there are still the believers. Heck in Jedi Academy there is a cult of Sith who are trying to raise a dead sith lord.