Help--Saving Throws

Hi, just got the game yesterday, and am enjoying it, but am having one serious issue. My droid stuns, force pushes, force whirlwinds, and almost all my force poweres are being saved against 90% of the time. This was definately not a problem in the first KOTOR, and im wondering if im doing something wrong, or they just made the game tougher? Incidently, ive tried it on every game setting--normal, easy, etc, and the results are always the same. Any ideas/thoughts?

Make sure your WIS and CHA are high enough. If they're not high enough, the enemy is going to Will save against them a lot.

And in many ways this game was a lot easier than KotOR I. No matter which class you picked, you had the same AB. >_<

Make sure your WIS and CHA are high enough. If they're not high enough, the enemy is going to Will save against them a lot.

And in many ways this game was a lot easier than KotOR I. No matter which class you picked, you had the same AB. >_<

My wisdom is 14, charisma is 12. Unfortunately, ive been going with the recommended stat advancements. I hope this doesnt mean im screwed. Also, im level 11 jedi sentinel.

lol No fears. After reaching lvl 15 go Sithlord/Jedimaster. My wis is like 38 lol no one ever saves my powers I love it. I always start as a Senty by the way...most skill points at the start.

Oh forgot to add that that is with WIS gloves robes and all the other upgrades i can get.