Disappointment

i liked the plot-driven content of this game more than kotor, but i still prefer kotor's storyline.. anyway, reason i'm disappointed is this.. i played as a "good" character and found it to be the most difficult game imaginable..

*SPOILERS*

let me get this straight.. Darth Sion.. you have to kill him 4 times... FOUR TIMES... how the hell do you do that!?? run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. fight him.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. fight him.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. etc.

and as for Darth whatever her name is at the end.. firstly, you KNOW at the beginning she's gonna betray you.. it's so obvious in the way she acts/talks.. and then at the end she's somehow more powerful..

the fight against her is SO BORING.. you basically hit, hit, heal, hit, run, heal, heal, hit, hit, hit, heal (unless you're dark side and have actual force powers)... this took me a good 30 minutes of repetative fighting before i finally killed her.. and then 3 lightsabers kicked my ass/

i'm never playing this game again..

PLEASE OBSIDIAN, DO NOT RUIN NWN2 with STUPID BOSS BATTLES & OBVIOUS PLOT TWISTS

You kind of lost me with your overuse of repetitiveness there, so excuse me if this question sounds daft. Are you saying you found the endboss battles too hard?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

They are all easy, however I did find Keia's 3 super sabers challenging the first time through, however I never got really, really close to death.

first time the sabers caught me off guard frantic spamming of force wave was required.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I never had trouble with any of the Sith lords. Sion was fun to fight lol i would choke him then just as it stoped i would use the lvl 3 force push (whatever thats called) then do it again....i think he hit me once..when Light I just saber fought him and he died pretty quick lol every time he died lol.

let me get this straight.. Darth Sion.. you have to kill him 4 times... FOUR TIMES... how the hell do you do that!?? run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. fight him.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. fight him.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. run away, heal.. etc.

and as for Darth whatever her name is at the end.. firstly, you KNOW at the beginning she's gonna betray you.. it's so obvious in the way she acts/talks.. and then at the end she's somehow more powerful..

the fight against her is SO BORING.. you basically hit, hit, heal, hit, run, heal, heal, hit, hit, hit, heal (unless you're dark side and have actual force powers)... this took me a good 30 minutes of repetative fighting before i finally killed her.. and then 3 lightsabers kicked my ass/

PLEASE OBSIDIAN, DO NOT RUIN NWN2 with STUPID BOSS BATTLES & OBVIOUS PLOT TWISTS

Damn - you really suck. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

Even as lightsider it's simply to easy. Just use force enlightenment (suppose you have at least valor and speed at 3). Then it should only take 1 or 2 times flurry to drop him to heal... even as Jedi Consular/Jedi Master it works fine that way. :)

And for Kreia it's almost the same.

/edit: You did upgrade your saber, didn't you?

How did you ever complete KotOR? Or even Baldurs Gate?

I mean the battles of KotORII are the easiest ever!

And Kreia only betrays you in some manner, she still loves you.

But DAMN! How did you ever complete other games when you find K2 HARD?

Maybe he's not familiar with the d20 rules system?

I'm not really familiar with the d20 system either, apart from limited exposure in the bastardized version that KOTOR I and II used. Yet, I didn't take "30 minutes" to fight and defeat Kreia, or have the slightest bit of problem with Sion.

I'm sorry, but if he had problems with those two, I shudder to think how he'd do in some of the endboss battles in games like BG especially, but even games like NWN, IWD, FO or PS:T. :devil:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i liked the plot-driven content of this game more than kotor, but i still prefer kotor's storyline.. anyway, reason i'm disappointed is this.. i played as a "good" character and found it to be the most difficult game imaginable..

*SPOILERS*

Actually, I have to ask what class did you take in KOTOR 2? Did you use force powers like Master Speed and Force Lightning to do some serious damage to those bosses? Force Wave or Force Pushing Sion continually takes about only 2-3 minutes depending on your char level. Don't give up too easily, familiarise yourself with force powers. Force Lightning works well on Kreia's lightsabers.