Prestige Class.

I was level 17 I believe both times I got it. Is it because I stink? Or because I simply dont bring Kreia anywhere and forget to talk to her? Or is that the normal level to get it?Because if its the lack of not bringing her, damn, I regret not talking to her more often. Thanks.

It could be because you didn't talk to Kreia when you were level 15 (the normal level to get it). Or because you weren't strongly light or dark enough - I think you need to be 75% along the alignment metre one way or the other.

But the main question is, why don't you take Kreia with you everywhere you go? How can you live without her wise sayings and helpful criticism making you a stronger, better person?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It could be because you didn't talk to Kreia when you were level 15 (the normal level to get it).  Or because you weren't strongly light or dark enough - I think you need to be 75% along the alignment metre one way or the other.

But the main question is, why don't you take Kreia with you everywhere you go?  How can you live without her wise sayings and helpful criticism making you a stronger, better person?

I was nearly 100% light getting off Telos. when I choose a side, I dont do anything to damage the side like being light then saying something dark.

I dont take her with me because as a LS player, She says things then I lose influence when I say she is wrong or I try to stay LS. When I play my first DS character it will be different.I will most likely bring her over any other player until I get HK47 and Mandalore. Thanks for the reply. I guess I wasnt to far off.

Speak to the Kreia, she's the one that can convert you into Prestige; but only after level 15, apparently. (I do what you did, leave the witch behind. Nag, nag, nag does not a fun game make.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Kreia suxors. I am currently playing a LS single wield consular and he is 10X better than her. Rarely ever will anything save from one of his force powers. Plus she always get's mad at you when you are nice to people. :angry:

to get farther than level 17, you have to do the side quests. I am definately over level 20.

Also, talk to Kreia all the time! It will make your life easier. I didn't talk to her my first time though the game and the game seemed hard. Now I talk to her and she gives me all this advice and new force powers.

Talk to Kreia immediately after you level to 15. She will convert you to the prestige class, which basically means you get a free level right then and there. :D

You should also talk to Kreia to upgrade your crystal. She will upgrade you after every three levels (a big thank you to the poster that told me this recently) but if you use the Caves glitch to massively level up your character and have complete Light or Dark Side Mastery, she can completely upgrade your crystal in one focusing session.