RE4 help...

Arkan

I'm having problems at the beginning of the game. When I get to the little town I can take care of the first wave of people easily. The second group...I take a beating, but I'm still standing. I open a door and a wave of...uh...bad guys advances. Is there anyway I can run...or jog...or go faster than Leon's slow walk?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Thanks, though I got it working earlier. Now I've gotten a lot farther in the game. (relatively)

I've had to rely on some cheap tactics, but I've survived (hey, that's the name of the game, right?

I also have to aim with the D-pad and not the analogue stick, though.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Because I'm the only one cool enough to play Resident Evil?  :cool:

Though Arkan is now as he has tried it :D

Hey, I was a huge RE2 fan (it was the only one I had played). Loved it. Only got a chance to play RE3 once for a short while. This one just looked too good to pass up. Pretty fun so far.

Because I'm the only one cool enough to play Resident Evil?  :cool:

Though Arkan is now as he has tried it :D

Hey, I was a huge RE2 fan (it was the only one I had played). Loved it. Only got a chance to play RE3 once for a short while. This one just looked too good to pass up. Pretty fun so far.

You should also get REmake :)

haha I think Darque takes more teasing on this board about her love of RE than anyone.

Well, maybe Volo and his butchered spelling job.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

RE 4 is one of the top titles of this generation on any platform. If not for Zelda then it may well have been the best title on the GC.

For the first few hours shooting people in certain locations made me wince.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]