this game is good after all...

ah...

now that I'm playing KOTOR and KOTOR 2 together, I can see that KOTOR 2 is not so bad after all.

There are so many more options and feats and all those tricks that jedi teach you...well, you know all that...

anyways.

I just realized that playing KOTOR 2 only once is a crime!

I was a female last time. Nothing big happened.

This time I am a male and OMG! Suddenly, I'm telling the Handmaiden something like "I trust Visas" and she goes crazy on me, doesn't want to talk to me, and discusses something with Kreia that sounded like she was going to attack me.

Then

Mira doesn't want to talk to me and I can't raise my influence with her...wtf?

And I don't know how last time I didn't manage to get my character's crystal in the Dantoone cave.

Well, I got it this time but, suddenly, Kreia tells me to remove it from my lighsaber because it doesn't work with me or something. Is this one of her tricks to make me weaker or something? :ph34r:

Actually if you give Kriea your crystal she will upgrade it for you every few levels. Just give her the crystal ,man, it'll be okay... :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

As you gain levels, or change allignment, the crystal becomes "out of focus" with your character. Giving the crystal to Kriea allows her to meditate on it and refocus it to you. It is always for the better. The only thing that I can think of that might cause her crystal altering to harm you would be if you were to suddenly change allignments, like go from LS to DS or vise versa.

er...alright.

what was all the

Handmaiden: "Oh I thought I had lost you. Kreia said you died"

Me: "Calm down, I'm right here"

and then when I try to talk to her, she again tells me to leave her alone. What is it not possible to romance her? She almost told me she loved me.

I hardly saw that as force sex....

Maybe I see it differently.

I've been playing K1 again. I've just been reminded of so much!! The game seems better with K2 now, it is just better anyway. K1 may be the best game I have played since BG2. The only good I see K2 as now is to add to K1. That is all, the game was too incomplete to be good. I'm getting it on PC as soon as possible so I can get that upcoming fix, I hope it's good.

I hardly saw that as force sex....

Maybe I see it differently.

I've been playing K1 again. I've just been reminded of so much!! The game seems better with K2 now, it is just better anyway. K1 may be the best game I have played since BG2. The only good I see K2 as now is to add to K1. That is all, the game was too incomplete to be good. I'm getting it on PC as soon as possible so I can get that upcoming fix, I hope it's good.

I agree. It was incomplete, but also seemed like there would definately be a sequel! Maybe next game starts as you, the exile, travel somewhere.......

hehe

my almost glitch -free game with a new memory. I also modified the...erm..my character.. he's well, you can see who he is now :-

Guys in KOTOR 2 are ugly. Is it possible to bring female PC from KOTOR 2 into KOTOR 1? savegame eidtor doesn't do it.

post-4825-1117578290_thumb.jpg

What's this force sex thing I keep hearing about? :lol:

its when you and visas "look upon" each other with teh force

so... yeah.... force sex.....

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

near the end somewhere.... in between telos and ravager i think..... somewhere round there anyway

im sure someone else will know. its just that ive been playing kotor1 again, and the last time i finished kotor2 was about 2 weeks ago (my memory is really bad :- )

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!