Influence Question

This ismy second time playing this game. I am doing LS Male again now that I got the hang of things from the first time. I notice certain actions influence. I just convinced Handmaiden to become a Jedi. If I was to do DS, could I still gain her influence to a point where I could train her as a sith? or would I have to be nice to her?Thanks a lot

It's very hard to gain influence with Handmaiden if you're dark side. You probably have two choices:

1) Go lightside, get lots of influence and make her a Jedi, then once you've managed this, go darkside and drag her along.

2) Go darkside and lose lots of influence with her. If you lose enough, you'll be able to jedify her anyway, though she'll be light side.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It's very hard to gain influence with Handmaiden if you're dark side.  You probably have two choices:

1) Go lightside, get lots of influence and make her a Jedi, then once you've managed this, go darkside and drag her along.

2) Go darkside and lose lots of influence with her.  If you lose enough, you'll be able to jedify her anyway, though she'll be light side.

I see. So just being pure evil will make her want to kill me and become a jedi. sweet deal. maybe romance thing will still work with her if that exists. i have no gotten to that point yet. so dont reply on the romance quests on this game lol. thanks for the help

influencing handmaiden is still really easy if your darksided, coz most of the influence you get with her is by sparring, and thats not ls/ds related

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

influencing handmaiden is still really easy if your darksided, coz most of the influence you get with her is by sparring, and thats not ls/ds related

That's what I was thinking. I was DS Master when I started talking her in my current playthrough and had no issues bringing her over to the dark side.

The really hard follower for me to jedify has been Bao-Dur. I've never got him to feel the force in 5 playthrough, a couple of which had him in the party for 75-80% of the game...

Wow thats actually really surprising as I managed to turn him jedi within about an hour of meeting him in my 1st playthrough :- MIra has gotta be the hardest for me, never jedified her..

LSM with a male character id like to add.

For Bao Dur you have to keep him with you a lot and do good things to other people, that's how you get influence with him. You may need to have only him present to be sure that he gets the influence bonus. Each time you gain influence with him you should talk to him. After about 5 times or so you will be able to train him. Mira is even easier, Just keep talking to her about her past and make nice comments to her, then ask her why she is so restless and you will get to offer to train her.