i am new here and i want to meet some ppl to b friends with my msn addy is sexgod301_4@hotmail.com

i have played the game once and still am im a sith lord and at the bottom of the light and dark side of the force i am the darkest in the game i am findind the game easy wot is it like on the light side of the force and wot would u chooce if the force was real i would go to the dark side it has more power

Either you are a teenager who has never had sex (which is what Id put my money on, based solely on the grammar and spelling in your post), a nymphomaniac, or an arrogant pompous ass...

And while the dark side might be a quicker path to power, ultimately it is a dead end. Besides I dont think Id particularly enjoy looking like a zombie.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Either you are a teenager who has never had sex (which is what Id put my money on, based solely on the grammar and spelling in your post), a nymphomaniac, or an arrogant pompous ass...

:thumbsup:

Yeah, I have to agree I'm afraid. Not too great of a first impression to make I'm sorry to say, sex god or not.

The game is just as easy on the light side, if you're referring to the combat. To make it last longer, try increasing the difficulty level, or one of the rebalancing mods that people have made.

If the force were real, you would choose the dark side because it has more power, you say. Power to do what?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I usually skip apostrophes while on the internet except when absolutely necessary. But in formal writing, I always punctuate properly. :lol:

I am so pedicularly anal that I have to write in complete sentences and punctuate adequately and spell the constituent words correctly. I even write strict English in SMS text messages (which is a lot easier now I have a 'phone with a handwriting interface).

I can't help it.

I guess it's analogous to St Augustine's epithet on patience:

"The reward of patience is patience."

:thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I try to write good English too, although we all make mistakes from time to time. Other people are more relaxed about their usage, which is fine, too, as it doesn't usually interfere with communication. I'm afraid the original post took a bit of staring for me to work out. :rolleyes:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I try to write good English too, although we all make mistakes from time to time.  Other people are more relaxed about their usage, which is fine, too, as it doesn't usually interfere with communication.  I'm afraid the original post took a bit of staring for me to work out. :rolleyes:

That's exactly the point, not only is it lazy, it is impolite. Fora are as formal or casual as we make them; I write formally to keep my writing skills sharp (laziness is not going to do me any favours) but I don't object if people use vernacular or worse modes of speech in their posts. I do object to people who make it difficult for the readership to grok their meaning, with unintentional ambiguity or deliberate insensitivity.

Writing is a form of mental exercise for me, I use it like an athlete might incorporate shuttle runs and aerobic work in their training.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

i am new here and i want to meet some ppl to b friends with my msn addy is sexgod301_4@hotmail.com

i have played the game once and still am im a sith lord and at the bottom of the light and dark side of the force i am the darkest in the game i am findind the game easy wot is it like on the light side of the force and wot would u chooce if the force was real i would go to the dark side it has more power

calo_model.jpg"Go away..."

manthing2.jpg

Do these people who create their first post and become objects of derision just disapear out of overwelming embarassment, or do they venture forth with a brand new identity, or what?

Unless there is one sad dude that keeps making elementary errors in netiquette, there seems to be a lot of people that don't read the FAQ, or even -- at least -- follow the "lurk before you post" heuristic. Is fame such a potent drug that infamy becomes almost as desirable?

I'll never get it, I suppose. <_<

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

:lol:

Well, the Light side, because green is a very nice colour of a lightsaber. And I liked Obi-Wan ( :"> )in the movie and he is a lightsider.

Also, you get not-so-good looking when you are dark.

:blink:

I think you posted this as a response to the wrong thread. This is the thread started by the almost-pubescent "leet" boy who wants (assumedly female) penpals to his "sexgod" hotmail account.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think you posted this as a response to the wrong thread. This is the thread started by the almost-pubescent "leet" boy who wants (assumedly female) penpals to his "sexgod" hotmail account.

So that's why Jags is being so nice to him. :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)