Barriss' Death Scene

Nur Ab Sal

Here is a detailed death moment of exotic Jedi wench Barriss, known as a healer and bota drug amateur.

Kaftan... you may start cry :shifty:

barriss_death.bmp

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

At least she had a quick and funny death. :cool:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

You're all breaking my heart! :'( How can you be so cruel!!

barrissmace.jpg

Sweet Barriss, you never did anyone any harm. You were always nice and helpful, you tended the clones and other Jedi when they were hurting. You were a Florence Nightingale of space, with a lightsaber... we'll miss you :'(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah, you should be happy she joined Force, like Yoda said in ROTS. :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Thankyou, I feel a bit better now.

But its still sad :'(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

There is no picnic song sad enough to convey my grief over these horrible news :p I must therefore turn to the saddest song ever, "forever autumn" form The War of the Worlds album.

barriss.jpg

The summer sun is fading as the year grows old

And darker days are drawing near

The winter winds will be much colder

Now you're not here.

I watch the birds fly south across the autumn sky

And one by one they disappear

I wish that I was flying with them

Now you're not here.

Like the sun through the tres you came to love me

Like a leaf on a breeze you blew away

Through autumn's golden gown we used to kick our way

You always loved this time of year

Those fallen leaves lie undisturbed now

'cause you're not here

'cause you're not here

'cause you're not here

Like the sun through the trees you came to love me

Like a leaf on a breeze you blew away

A gentle rain falls softly on my weary eyes

As if to hide a lonely tear

My life will be Forever Autumn

'cause you're not here

'cause you're not here

'cause you're not here

:'(

Ah, sweet Barriss...we'll always have Kashyyyk. :'(

Also: I'm particularly fond of the Michelangelo take on Jedi Healer's cover art:

medstar2.jpg

:thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

Yes it's good that Barriss has two novels entirely about her

First volume was better than most of EU I might add. :thumbsup:

Detailed cover of first volume depicting Bariss without hood:

post-1577-1117319227_thumb.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

If I ever cross that fatal line in the sand and read a Star Wars book, it'll be that one.

:thumbsup:

Satysfying Jaguars: :blink:

post-1577-1117351032_thumb.jpg

post-1577-1117351052_thumb.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

After all she did for them, they just turn and shoot her in the back ;)

OMG that IS a pieta! Never thought about that until now. :o

The scene of Barriss death is from issue 3 of the official EpIII comic book.

The scene with Barriss and Mace is from Star Wars Republic #65