No Cd Crack KOTOR2

I did the intructions in a post I read earlier about replacing the stuff.. but when I double-click the no cd crack it opens and then tells me that it needs to close. Is my No Cd Crack invalid? If it is, can somebody please tell me where I can get the real one?

I never suggested that you hadnt bought the game. Its just the stigma that accompanies no-CD cracks (indeed, the word crack alone) associates it with pirates.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I frequently use NoCD cracks as my cd-rom is not only difficult to get to, but makes a hellish noise.

I suggest you take a look at http://www.gamecopyworld.com, download the latest noCD and read the intructions carefully before applying.

edit: adress fix.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I frequently use NoCD cracks as my cd-rom is not only difficult to get to, but makes a hellish noise.

I suggest you take a look at http://www.gamcopyworld.com, download the latest noCD and read the intructions carefully before applying.

It's www.gamecopyworld.com. :(

Also, only the unpatched version works right now. LA changed the copy protection from SecuROM 5 to 7 in the patch and it hasn't been successfully cracked yet. Then again, the patch was relatively worthless, so it's not that big of a deal. :(

I really, really, really hate that all game copy protections work by violating the ISO-9660 standard. Since I produce CDs for my company, I get really mad at any company that puts a CD out the door with the CD-ROM logo that violates the ISO-9660 standard.

I dont even know why they bother. There's not a single copy protection that hasnt been cracked(except for some obscure programs the crackers dont bother with)

"Hmm, should I purchase this copy protection solution for my program for 50000 USD and have it cracked anyway or should I just save my money? Mmm, I think Ill buy it."

And these guys are said to think with their wallets. :shifty:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "