Graphics like these in Kotor3

Would you like to see graphics like these in Kotor3?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see graphics like these in Kotor3?

• Yes.
    • No.

Well the next generation of consoles is going to be released shortly, so every game developer (for PC aswell) will be looking to step up a notch. :thumbsup:

And they have got away with the same engine for KotOR twice now, which is fair enough, but its now about time we had something fresh, which I strongly suspect we will get. :-"

Well the next generation of consoles is going to be released shortly, so every game developer (for PC aswell) will be looking to step up a notch. :-

And they have got away with the same engine for KotOR twice now, which is fair enough, but its now about time we had something fresh, which I strongly suspect we will get. :p"

I don't like the idea of a new game engine. Look at Halo2. The new engine sucks compared to the Halo1 game engine. What happened to the worthogs fliping and the guns flying because of a grenade blast? What happened to melees that you had to aim instead of the game aim and lunging for you? My point, new game engine = possibly worse than the old (not that there's anything wrong with the old engine of both KOTOR and Halo)

Well the next generation of consoles is going to be released shortly, so every game developer (for PC aswell) will be looking to step up a notch. :-

And they have got away with the same engine for KotOR twice now, which is fair enough, but its now about time we had something fresh, which I strongly suspect we will get. :p"

I don't like the idea of a new game engine. Look at Halo2. The new engine sucks compared to the Halo1 game engine. What happened to the worthogs fliping and the guns flying because of a grenade blast? What happened to melees that you had to aim instead of the game aim and lunging for you? My point, new game engine = possibly worse than the old (not that there's anything wrong with the old engine of both KOTOR and Halo)

Yes they could have done a better job with Halo 2 but did it really change the great game play that we experianced in the first one?

The problem is that the game will be criticised either way. People will be unhappy if a new engine is not used, and they will be unhappy if the new engine is rubbish. So the only solution is to create a new engine that is good.

Well the next generation of consoles is going to be released shortly, so every game developer (for PC aswell) will be looking to step up a notch. :(

And they have got away with the same engine for KotOR twice now, which is fair enough, but its now about time we had something fresh, which I strongly suspect we will get. :("

Yes they could have done a better job with Halo 2 but did it really change the great game play that we experianced in the first one?

Yes. Halo:CE had skill involved. Now I'm not saying Halo2 has no skill it just has less than the first. I do like playing Halo2 though. (although I play Halopc more than Halo2 on live) Plus, in Halo1 most of the time you started out with weapons that gave you a chance. The assualt rifle and human pistol. Now, in Halo2 you always started with the SMG or plasma rifle. Granted they finally got rid of that on some levels (that was a bitch on Coagulation) and start you with the battle rifle and SMG, the SMG is still there on other levels. (Come on, Waterworks and containment should have battle rifle starts too)

Well the next generation of consoles is going to be released shortly, so every game developer (for PC aswell) will be looking to step up a notch. :(

And they have got away with the same engine for KotOR twice now, which is fair enough, but its now about time we had something fresh, which I strongly suspect we will get. :("

Yes. Halo:CE had skill involved. Now I'm not saying Halo2 has no skill it just has less than the first. I do like playing Halo2 though. (although I play Halopc more than Halo2 on live) Plus, in Halo1 most of the time you started out with weapons that gave you a chance. The assualt rifle and human pistol. Now, in Halo2 you always started with the SMG or plasma rifle. Granted they finally got rid of that on some levels (that was a bitch on Coagulation) and start you with the battle rifle and SMG, the SMG is still there on other levels. (Come on, Waterworks and containment should have battle rifle starts too)

If you're having problems with the starting weapons in multiplayer just change them.

If you're having problems with the starting weapons in multiplayer just change them.

I'm talking about matchmaking. Plus, in custom games most of my friends will have the stupid SMG as a starting weapon. (plus they get pissed when they find out I didn't waste $6 on maps that'll be free soon enough like they did) If there was a custom game search that I could do then it wouldn't be so bad. I'd just go and look for a game that has a decent starting weapon. But no, this has to be the only game on Live that doesn't allow you to search for custom games.

The problem is that the game will be criticised either way. People will be unhappy if a new engine is not used, and they will be unhappy if the new engine is rubbish. So the only solution is to create a new engine that is good.

Did you think that we were advocating the creation of a crappy engine?

No. I'm saying that the developer will be pretty much forced to create a new engine, and that sticking with the current engine won't be an option. It's a risk that they're going to have to take. Whether or not the engine is any good is down to the developer.

I just have a few things to say

hoods

Yes, good idea.

robes blowing in the wind

Another good one.

lightsaber glowiness

For sure.

bigger more involving areas

Yes, that would be very nice.

more use of the ebon hawk <_<

Ok, I've got to stop you right there. Enough of the Ebon Hawk. I want a new ship, or is that too hard for the people who will make the next game in the series to think of? Or will it be LA's fault by sticking in a time constraint that makes it impossible to think up of much of anything new?

Well the next generation of consoles is going to be released shortly, so every game developer (for PC aswell) will be looking to step up a notch. :rolleyes:

And they have got away with the same engine for KotOR twice now, which is fair enough, but its now about time we had something fresh, which I strongly suspect we will get. :-"

I'm talking about matchmaking. Plus, in custom games most of my friends will have the stupid SMG as a starting weapon. (plus they get pissed when they find out I didn't waste $6 on maps that'll be free soon enough like they did) If there was a custom game search that I could do then it wouldn't be so bad. I'd just go and look for a game that has a decent starting weapon. But no, this has to be the only game on Live that doesn't allow you to search for custom games.

Then start your own custom game and invite your friends.

elite elite Im thinking the hell wih the old design its gonna have to be rebuilt

so in essence it will be a new ship

not to mention the ebon hawk is vital. please ask me why

Because, a new ship shows some creativity on the part of the game's maker. Plus, if we're a new PC in KOTOR3 then how are we going to end up with the Hawk this time? We were suddenly attacked by Sith, saw the ship, and flew off in it? Or maybe the Exile gives it to us before leaving to find Revan? Come on, I want a new ship. :lol: