Mira...

Ok, i have an important question. I have gone through the game at least twelve times, but I can never get Mira. IT always ends up with Hanharr killing her. I have been light male, light female, dark male, dark female, neutral male, neutral female, I have done pretty much everything I can think of. Yet I cannot get Mira.....

And this is off topic with the question above, but, how do you like my banner?

IT means that one great pain can lessen other pains. It also means when you get hurt, when you heal you are stronger.

I'm sorry, yes I understand that, I meant where did Nihilus come from? I get Revan's pain but...

p.s. if I'm not making any sense it's probably just the lack of sleep talking. I'll be semi-normal tommorow... I hope. :shifty:

sig2.gif

Actally, whether intentional or not, your sig is very true. The whole concept of massaging is based on the principle of "overloading" the sensory pathways between the (neck, say) pain and the brain, so only the new sensations flood through and relieve the painful ones.

It's all to do with the bandwidth of the sensory pathways of the body; a person cannot feel hot, cold, pain and pressure all at once.

As for the metaphysical aspect of your sig, that too is a neat summation of a moral dilemma.

What is HK-47 doing, btw?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Personally I found it harder to get Hanharr.....

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

And this is off topic with the question above, but, how do you like my banner?

I like it alot. Kinda curious could you make a couple of alterations that say TSL Holowan Plugin, Loading and your name. I think it would look great as a Loading screen in the new Holowan Plugin.