Starport Visas..

How many Starport visas can be obtained on Onderon? I have mine, and one open one as of yet that I got from a bounty hunter I killed. Do I need mine? I wouldnt mind getting this lightsaber crystal that girl is willing to give, although I do not know if it is any good. Also the republic guy, and that family with the two kids. if you cant tell i am LS this time. Thanks a lot

How many Starport visas can be obtained on Onderon? I have mine, and one open one as of yet that I got from a bounty hunter I killed. Do I need mine? I wouldnt mind getting this lightsaber crystal that girl is willing to give, although I do not know if it is any good. Also the republic guy, and that family with the two kids. if you cant tell i am LS this time. Thanks a lot

I've only ever found two, one from the twi-lek (sp?) bounty hunter, who appears after the Rodian. It isn't an open one though so it needs to be taken to that slicer dude. The other one was from the beast rider chick (who stole Dhegon ghents stuff) she dropped it when I killed her, this one was an open one.

This is all of course APART from the one I obtained when I entered Onderon (Which cannot be sold/exchanged AT ALL) :p

Oh and the crystal is DS only though it is, Damage +5 and regenerate force points +1. Very nice.

Yes, I am quite certain you can only obtain the two visas already mentioned, one of which you must pay Kiph (or something, the slicer in cantina) to slice before you can sell it.

The Qixoni (sp?) crystal is restricted to DS, but unless I'm mistaken that can be countered by placing it in a glowstick (read: lightsaber) with your <Your Name> crystal in the other slot. Haven't tried that, can anyone confirm it? It works for the Solari crystal, which is LS only.

Another thing to consider is that the starport visas are also good for earning influence with your different party members, if you care about that stuff. Some respond well to you being kind, others to you helping the republic, and some to you getting a maximum profit. Not a major point, since there are numerous other opportunities to earn influence, but still...

ok thanks. I am going to assume to recieve the second visa I must find the murderer who killed sullio not daghon. i dont know how to spell their names so i hope you understnad what i am saying. thanks again for the help.

curious though. when i play as a DS character next time around, will i be able to get the crystal and all those credits that nice lady offered for a visa? thanks again!

curious though. when i play as a DS character next time around, will i be able to get the crystal and all those credits that nice lady offered for a visa? thanks again!

No, its one or the other, quixion crystal, unique weapon or credits, don't worry though if you aren't happy you can exchange it.

ok thanks. I am going to assume to recieve the second visa I must find the murderer who killed sullio not daghon. i dont know how to spell their names so i hope you understnad what i am saying. thanks again for the help.

AFAIK you never find the real murderer of Sullio. The two visas you get, are from the bounty hunter who confronts you at the entrance to the market district, and the other from Bakkel, leader of the beast riders.