Kotor3 romurs

Write down what you heard about kotor3 and your ideas about kotor3 story line and let us and this type of forums. I heard somehere that you start in cantina unconscious and try to understand how you fell into this situation and you started to question everybody in cantina.but the problem is my source doesn't give information about your character. I think it is still a mystery. They better determine the character and announce to the kotor fans and they better select revan as the main character of the game.

No Revan and no exile...certainly not as main characters.

I'd go for some sort of Jedi Fledgling that has just reached an appropriate age to begin higher level force training. The game would start with your lightsaber construction and all that jazz, and you would gain a few levels through your teachings of the Force. You'd then become a Padawan and go on missions with a Master. In some way, the darkside should come into play and have a character's turn to the darkside be more real than the thuggish way it was portrayed in KOTOR.

The next KotOR game will be titled...KotOR360: Putting the Sith in their Place!

The player will supposedly start in a room with a computer console and a box of earlier KotOR games on the desk, objective 1 will be to either play or destroy the games, however if you choose to play them you will have to download the patch first, and to do that you will have to run to the other side of the space station that you are in and get on the lond distance comm device and call the Corusant DT Sat Relay # 44 team 3 so that they can link you up with XT3DSl so you can get the patch.

The game will then proceed as you talk to Revan about his/her journey and how they got stuck on this space station with you and then you will be served tea after which you will be given a lightsaber and your charachter will accidently kill him/herself with the lightsaber and as your char's body falls to the ground in two pieces you will be shown a slide that says, "The Sith have not been defeated, stay tuned for patch 1.1a which will be out VERY SOON"

After the credits roll the following words will appear on the screen "KotOR4: How to cut sushi with a lightsaber"

The game will ship on 12 cds so the space station and the "room" will be in ultra hi-res textures.

The intro movie will be uncompressed and will be 4.2gb in size, duraction will be 2 mins and 42 seconds.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Let us assume for a moment that there will be 10 KOTOR games.

There is no reason why Revan cannot have some sort of role in all of them.

Revan is like Charlie from Charlie's Angels...a shadowy figure but a very important plot device.

That is the proper way to see Revan at this point, IMO.

I think Revan is nothing like Charlie in Charlie's Angels. He was the main star of the first game, and was the one that did everything.

I would expect (and hope rather) that if there is 10 KOTOR games, the remaining 8 would be more like the Final Fantasy games, in that the sequels have nothing to do with their predecessors.

I wonder if people got as upset when they found out Final Fantasy 8 didn't include Cloud in any way.

I think Revan is nothing like Charlie in Charlie's Angels.  He was the main star of the first game, and was the one that did everything.

I would expect (and hope rather) that if there is 10 KOTOR games, the remaining 8 would be more like the Final Fantasy games, in that the sequels have nothing to do with their predecessors.

I wonder if people got as upset when they found out Final Fantasy 8 didn't include Cloud in any way.

I look at it like this: LA/BW created a monster with Revan. He is both protagonist and antagonist and is way too powerful to do much with.

He is a plot device. Let us say that they made a trilogy based on Exar Kun. In the first game, you actually play as a young padawan named Exar Kun. However, in the 2nd and 3rd games, Exar goes back to being LA's property and is an important plot device (i.e. the story is basically about him) but there is no way you can actually *play* as Exar once he reaches those high levels. The same thing is at work here with Revan.

Now they *could* delevel the Exile since he

draws his power from being around other Force Sensitives.

I'm not saying they should do this but it would not be nearly as cheap as doing this to Revan.

I do agree that, once this story arch is over, the other games (if there are any) need to be self-contained, non-trilogies.

Guest Dowie100

In Kotor3 you play as a Giant Fat Cat, who sits all day running a company that produces crap games every second week and makes a lot of money selling them. The end involves one good game coming out half finished and a band of fans marching on your headquarters with pitchforks.

The rumor is that KOTOR3 will never be made because they can't figure out why KOTOR 3 got less than 100% reviews after it was rushed for quick and sloppy Christmas release by the very same suits who can't understand why people call it incomplete and inadequate.

No Revan and no exile...certainly not as main characters.

I'd go for some sort of Jedi Fledgling that has just reached an appropriate age to begin higher level force training.  The game would start with your lightsaber construction and all that jazz, and you would gain a few levels through your teachings of the Force.  You'd then become a Padawan and go on missions with a Master.  In some way, the darkside should come into play and have a character's turn to the darkside be more real than the thuggish way it was portrayed in KOTOR.

I totally agree here, they gotta get realistic here when it gets to turning to the darkside, but it would be better if you had the choice to turn or to stay on the lightside otherwise they should just make a movie out of it.

also, more planets is a must as well.

There will be kotor 3, i can garantee that. The producers must add more planets otherwise it will be very borring. I don't understand, why do you hate kotor 2 so much i think it is a great game, it is enjoyable for a short time, quick and fast created game. I think you are intolerate.

There will be kotor 3, i can garantee that. The producers must add more planets otherwise it will be very borring. I don't understand, why do you hate kotor 2 so much i think it is a great game, it is enjoyable for a short time, quick and fast created game. I think you are intolerate.

I personally thought Kotor II was an ok game, but Lucasarts could have waited, but they got greedy and wanted to make more money during the holidays.

NEXT TIME, THINK WITH YOUR BRAINS NOT YOUR WALLET!!!!