Wisdom: 14 (+2)

Charima: 14 (+2)

Vitality: 163

Force: 144

Defense: 22

Fortitude: 14

Reflex: 15

Will: 12

I only have one "dual-wield" feat, but still... i don't think its all about that.. someting is seriously wrong...

I have terrible problems with my melee fighting. I use dual weald Viroblades (one's damage is 2-22 and second is offhand 1-10 which doesn't give any penalty).

It just seems that I can't hit anything properly. I was in the Jedi Enclave and was fighting these leighraths or what are they called. I had serious problems with that. I couldn't take easily one leighrath without using force. It was all like *miss* *miss* and even when I hit it damage was around 10 or even sometimes belove. I had "crits" yes... like 20 but they are way too rare. I got hit like 1/5 or 1/4.

Other thing is what I'm concerned about is the damage I took. It was always around 20... sometimes even 30! What the hell is wrong with my character?

PS. I have died in the game now like at least 10 times I think.... and ppl say that it's damn too easy... more easy than Kotor1, though in Kotor1 I hardly died more than 10 times altogether.

You would really be suprised how much them feat's help, i suggest using Power Attack as that has no negating (to hit) effects.

Perhaps swap to a single but stronger blade till your skill level can accurately reflect your skill in duel weilding?

I also found that Power Attack or plain 'ol attack helped a lot if I didn't have Master Flurry or Master Two-Weapon Fighting. One feat point invested just doesn't cut it...

And my character has almost no strength and lots of DEX. Right now, with all equipment I'm at DEX 42. I haven't even turned on Master Valor + Master Speed yet... :ermm:

Wait until you get 'force storm' then believe me, you will realise why people say its easy :)"

Try to buff yourself up maybe with force powers, speed, battle meditation etc etc.

Also get the finess feats for the weapon that you are using, that will add to you chance to hit also.

And always choose 'heal' even if DS, its gotten me outta some scrapes. :ermm:

And if all else fails, turn the difficulty down to easy until you level up somemore.

Oh and a little suggestion...

*SPOLERish*

When your level 15, talk to Kreia ;)

Thanks for the answers guys... but i still have some questions

Perhaps swap to a single but stronger blade till your skill level can accurately reflect your skill in duel weilding?

I am also having problems with handmaiden, when she is teaching me new stuff... it gets hard to defeat her when only using hand and fists. There shouldn't be any dual-wield penalties when using hands, but still I have pretty big miss percentage.

Try to buff yourself up maybe with force powers, speed, battle meditation etc etc.

Yeap that helps, and usually I am good when in party. I use mostly Handmaiden and Kreia, (Kreia as support-jedi and Handmaiden as melee soldier...that's why I survive usually, because Handmaiden does all "dirty" work for me.) If I try take some enemies on my own even with stamina, dexterity and strenght stimulants and plus shields, it may still get tricky.

WARNING, POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW

One example also. When completing Dantooine and there was this last fight with mercenaries I couldn't do anything to the mercenaries with my melee skills. Luckily there was Master Vrook who cut em like "one swing and one corpse". Ofcourse my force helped me a little bit, but thats it. And btw, it didn't work out for me the first try, because I tried to took the boss on my own and ended up dead, but boss had like half his health left.

Second tough fight was on Ebon Hawk, when Visas appeared. I was almost dead when I somehow managed to get her health down to half. It just those moments when I am thinking; is this normal? Because what I have heard from friends and ppl here on the forums the game shouldn't be hard at all. Those who have completed the game have died only a few times altogether. Or at least what I have heard.

Wait until you get 'force storm' then believe me, you will realise why people say its easy :("

Also get the finess feats for the weapon that you are using, that will add to you chance to hit also.

And always choose 'heal' even if DS, its gotten me outta some scrapes. :wub:

And if all else fails, turn the difficulty down to easy until you level up somemore.

Oh and a little suggestion...

*SPOLERish*

When your level 15, talk to Kreia ;)

It always amuses me that people that complain its too easy are always the ones that spam force lightning... you invested in the skill knowing how powerful it was, you deal with it :D

I would recommend not dual wielding with only one dual-wield feat personally.

According to your stats though, you should be doing fine. Although I was usually a Master Flurry - Master Speed guy, so I was doing 5 40+ attacks a turn usually :wub:

If you are having trouble with all combat, it indicates a strategic flaw. Think about how you are preparing for battle; you certainly shouldn't be dual-weilding with only the one feat -- that's why you are missing so often.

Master Flurry has no penalties, and Master Speed I use constantly: if I could I would have it on "replay" so I didn't have to keep pressing the power button.

How have you levelled up Kreia? She can be a good m

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It always amuses me that people that complain its too easy are always the ones that spam force lightning... you invested in the skill knowing how powerful it was, you deal with it

Don't missunderstand, the last thing I'm doing is complaining its too easy, I personally thought it was ok, but he asked how people thought it was easy, so I told him. :cool:

It always amuses me that people that complain its too easy are always the ones that spam force lightning... you invested in the skill knowing how powerful it was, you deal with it

Don't missunderstand, the last thing I'm doing is complaining its too easy, I personally thought it was ok, but he asked how people thought it was easy, so I told him. :cool:

Then ignore my post. I admit that there is no time in the game if you play it right that you should die. But this is an CRPG, your generally not meant to die :wub: