K3 Idea

Well my point is that everyone is being a noob and is thinking that Raven is still alive. He's a fricking blue glowly fighting the dark side of the force, why did you think he didn't need his ship? He has been fighting in Spirit and now the exile has joined him. Though teh exile legacy (Atton, Mira, Bao-dor) live on and construct the new jedi order

Its F'in Revan. How difficult is that? REVAN!!

Also, there is little credible reason to believe either Revan or the Exile are dead, except your personal delusions.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Its F'in Revan. How difficult is that?  REVAN!!

Also, there is little credible reason to believe either Revan or the Exile are dead, except your personal delusions.

Keep replying like a retard. its all you have now. Post all you want, you're a failure and your parents probably disowned you

First off, this is the KotOR2 SPOILERS forum. There are already multiple KoTOR3 idea threads in Obisidian General (how they ended up there, I have no clue, as Obsidian is not developing K3).

Second. Thread locked. Post nicely or I have to be annoying with PM'd warnings and bans and look over every one of your posts before the public can view it.

Locked.

:ph34r:

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.