Online gaming

Well, I'm downloading the game right now. It's huge. It's close to one GB. Wow.

I think of this as a temporary measure while I consider something more permanent. If it turns out to be great, I'll be happy. If it's not that awesome of an experience, then I'll keep in mind that it's a free trial. If I find I hate the online experience, then I'll come back to the proposition of online gaming. Don't let one good or one bad experience confuse you.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Okay, I've signed up for Anarchy online and I should be playing sometime soon!

...And it's cool that it's free for the time being.

heheh thats cool Eldar. Hope you like it :-

I didnt like AO myself but I firmly beleive that there is a MMORPG out there for everyone. Dont like one try anouther, you will find what you like eventually and play it more then enough to warrent the monthly rate as a non issue!

Just for the love of god remember, no MMORPG out there is better then any other one, they all have their pluses and minus, and different people will like different MMORPGs for different reasons.

Biggest problem IMO in MMORPGs IMO is the unbending fanbois out there that think their game is better then everything else. If you like a game great, if you dont...thats fine to, but for god sakes, please remember to actually have some semblance of actual real information about the game your speaking about other then "my friend told me who heard it from some other friend who heard it from someone they never met that.....".

Message boards would be so much more pleasent if people did that rather then rant away about some product as being the 2nd coming just because THEY are playing it.

Apparently, I'll be spending a lot of time patching before I play the game anyhow. The patch goes on... *Sung to the tune of "The Beat Goes On" by Sonny and Cher.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I just finished up my 5 free days of City of Heroes (past subscribers got their accounts activated for 5 days for the 1 year anniversary of the game). I missed that game. Wish I could afford the monthly to play it more.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

"Message boards would be so much more pleasent if people did that rather then rant away about some product as being the 2nd coming just because THEY are playing it."

I disagree. Message boards would be so much more pleasant if everyone saw everything the same way. You know, the world is better off if we were all clones of each other.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

• 4 years later...
Sorry, I know this should probably go in WOT, but since it was for a computer game I thought you might enjoy it. Does anyone know what game they are playing?

http://www.wimp.com/leeroy/

AAAARIIIISE!

I just watched the film Year One with Jack Black. In it, on the extras on the DVD, they redid this. Vinnie Jones does well.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.