Who would win

Darth Tater

Who do u think would win between Gandalf and Yoda in a fight  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u think would win between Gandalf and Yoda in a fight

• Yoda
    • Gandalf

Of course, Saruman was the most powerful of the Istari. But Gandalf came back and pwnd Saruman with a vengeance.

Yoda took it like a b*tch and ran away to hide in a swamp for ever.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'd say Mace was more powerful than Gandalf, he almost pwned Darth Saruman who had tears running down his face.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I blame George for transforming Darth Saruman to a sissy between one film and the other, in order to replace him with a lame cyborg with bad posture and tubercolosis.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yoda took it like a b*tch..

Just like you do.

and ran away to hide in a swamp for ever.

That's what his destiny was to be, and if you saw Episodes 4-6, which I know you did, it all worked its way out in the end.

Star Wars>LotR

Easily.

Because LotR is hella gay, unlike Star Wars. I mean sure, C3PO was having a monogamous homosexual relationship with R2-D2, and you can't judge them, the good book says not to, but at least their names weren't Pip and Merry.

Just like you do.

Your mum. :lol:"

That's what his destiny was to be, and if you saw Episodes 4-6, which I know you did, it all worked its way out in the end.

Fate, huh? You know what I call it? Cowardice.

And as homoerotic as LotR may be, alteast it doesnt have whiny girlie-men as heroes.

Your mum. :lol:"

You took it too far man. Too far. TAKE IT BACK!!!!!

Fate, huh? You know what I call it? Cowardice.

Yes, well I call it the force, or I would, if that wombat hadn't of slashed out my vocal chords.

And as homoerotic as LotR may be, alteast it doesnt have whiny girlie-men as heroes.

Of who are you referring to?

And for the Ultimate Battle....

Yoda vs Splinter

(w00t)

I thought Splinter was a cripple. (Then again, Yoda does okay for someone with a walking stick ...) Yoda has The Force, whereas Splinter just has pizza-eating turtles.

Splinter has a waling stick as well, but I'm thinking he's pulling a Yoda as it seem to be a visage...Splinter actually does kick ass! :D

manthing2.jpg