High Res patch...

So if a couple of days = 5+ weeks do we have any idea when this is going to be released? Can any of the devs comment?

Also, did we ever hear anything about being able to resize the GUI for higher resolutions? Some of us have monitors bigger than 10" and don't like the GUI taking up half the screen.

Yeah, the first KotOR was one of my favorite games, and I like so much of the content in this one better, but things like swoop racing not working, all sortsof random stuff, and the great plot just sort of taking a vacation two hours before the end make it frustrating at times, and then the lack of support / perversity of the devs/publisher/illuminati gets to me, and so there's just not much more reason to be interested.

Im begining to wonder if it is lucasarts. IF you look at another of the games that alot of the people here at Ob made, planscape. That had a great plot that lead nowhere (thouhg it did have more than 1 ending) Whole plot points forgotton, stripped areas and lots of bugs and a patch that fixed little and broke more

sound familier?

I like the game,as I did planescape but I get the impression they just dont know/cant finish games properly.

Im begining to wonder if it is lucasarts. IF you look at another of the games that alot of the people here at Ob made, planscape. That had a great plot that lead nowhere (thouhg it did have more than 1 ending) Whole plot points forgotton, stripped areas and lots of bugs and a patch that fixed little and broke more

sound familier?

I like the game,as I did planescape but I get the impression they just dont know/cant finish games properly.

I actually didn't notice much wrong with Planescape.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

sound familier?

As far as I know, the content patch will only feature high resolution movies and music. Unfortunately, an Obsidian developper said a few time ago that a content patch fixing the inconsistent end proposal has been rejected by LucasArts. So it's not their fault if LucasArts set up unrealistic deadline (13 month to make the seque of such great RPG) and do not want to fix the casualties.

didnt you people use the autopatcher?

its out and its out on the gamespot news page too

www.gamespot.co.uk

lucasarts released this patch and now have gone to count the money that they made from episode 3 and wont be returning any more calls till January 2006

didnt you people use the autopatcher?

its out and its out on the gamespot news page too

www.gamespot.co.uk

lucasarts released this patch and now have gone to count the money that they made from episode 3 and wont be returning any more calls till January 2006

they aren't talking about 1.0b

Yeah, I'm going to just come out and say it. Lucasarts is gay. :D

If they don't release the patch soon, I'll show them where they can shove KOTOR II :shifty: :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

-

So, any news out there?!

I finally decided to start seriously KotOR2 and I have to say it: It's really wonderful !

But those bugs!! :thumbsup:

I fixed it using the 1.0b patch (Italian version, since I am italian... :D ) but, besides some minor fixes, I have to say that we NEED a new patch... NOW I NEED ANOTHER PATCH! There are too many bugs!!

Any news out there?!

P.S.: However, I think KotOR2 is really amazing! :D

UP THE SAGA!

-

sound familier?

Wow. It's a bold move to go against pretty much the entire world of CRPG fans and say that Planescape: Torment had a plot that went nowhere. I'd wager the main reason why many people were excited about KOTOR 2 was that it was being made by the developers of PS:T.

Wow.  It's a bold move to go against pretty much the entire world of CRPG fans and say that Planescape: Torment had a plot that went nowhere.  I'd wager the main reason why many people were excited about KOTOR 2 was that it was being made by the developers of PS:T.

Nah, he's not bold, it's just his opinion. You have yours and he has his.

Also, Demigod is stupid.

How old are you....3!

"How old are you....3!"

What? You have to be stupid to miss where Torment's plot is going.

He's not allowed to have his opinion without you calling him stupid? And how is calling him stupid any argument for Torment's plot being good? It's friggen' immature to be name-calling... why don't you instead explain why you think the plot is good? How's that for an idea... an actual discussion!

Btw, I haven't played Torment

Well, you should. No, you must.

Well, I tried to play it for an hour or two, but it didn't appeal to me in any way.... too much talking... too hard to actually hit the enemies... stuff like that

Then you know not of which you speak and should respect your more knowledgable elders.

:-

If you actually read my posts, then you would see that I haven't said anything negative about Torment or at all commented on wether or not Torment is good or not.... until now that is

Actually I was referring to when you stated one did not have to be stupid to fail to understand PST's plot.

Also, how can there be too much dialogue/interaction in an RPG? :-

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had