Stop the whole Exile + Raven fighting the Sith.

Seriously just ignore all the people who say "Exile and Raven should be in the next game fighting the sith empire" is complete garbo.

http://www.answers.com/topic/dates-in-star-wars

A new jedi order is being built, I rather be a jedi knight rebuilding the order, saving children, stealing Candy from Baby (whatever), and fighting the Sith (they don't go into hiding for another 1000 or so years).

Seriously who the heck whats to play a game with only two characters (exile and Raven) who are fighting the Dark side of the force as blue glowies? I won't even touch the box of Kotor 3 if the whole game is nothing but being a blue glowly like Ben Kenobi kicking the crap out of black glowies (worse idea ever).

I rather be in the known universe as a jedi master, saving people, fighting sith who ARE alive, rebuilding the order, and maybe even have my own real padawan whoses skills are reflected on my own.

Or from a dark point of veiw destroy the new jedi order (which is the order in Ep1-Ep3) and pretty much scrap all the history :blink:

I know a lot of 11 yearolds find the prospect of being a blue glowly to be entertaining, but I hardly think anyone else would.

Maybe I am not really talking about the story itself, I just don't want the damn setting to be set in unknown space, with only 2 characters with them being blue glowies for crying out loud...

Exile and Revan dont need to be force ghosts.

True Sith are not a force ghosts eithers.

I do want the Kotor 3 to have Revan (injured from fighting the true Sith) to be captured and escaped to the Republic and fighting to his way to Corcasant.

More planets all over the galaxy will be cool

I haven't been to this forum in a while, so sorry if I missed something, but who said anything about Revan and/or the Exile being "blue glowies"? Who said anything about them being the only characters? And who said anything about the entire game involving nothing but fighting the Sith?

Kotor 4 should be similar to the New Hope.

Kotor 3 should be like Revenge of the Sith in that it closes out the Prequel trilogy.

MAIN pc should be either Revan or Exile with the Best of the both of the Ebon Hawk crews.

I totally agree with this, we have to lose this time, It's gotta be back in forth. I think both Revan and Exile should die near the end in K3, and Revan should have a kid with Bastila, and Exile with one of the ladies, OR have Revan be a dude and Exile be female and them have a child and someone finds it...

I'm going to stop before I ramble on for 3 hours, time for bed...

I haven't been to this forum in a while, so sorry if I missed something, but who said anything about Revan and/or the Exile being "blue glowies"?  Who said anything about them being the only characters?  And who said anything about the entire game involving nothing but fighting the Sith?

:p Yeah I guess I missed that two...

Guys, they just want them to be in the plot "actively" thats all...

Well for one thing, you can take your "blue glowies" and shove 'em. Second, I'm pretty sure the third game will, as you said, be based upon RotS and ANH. I hope you'll play with the Jedi Masters or Sith Lords in your party I'd like the idea of being my evil Revan with a huge armada of "True" Sith, and some Sith Lord lackey to do your bidding. Meh, I rant. KOTOR 3 gunna be huge.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

P.S ( In regards to the title of the topic) REVAN. Its REVAN. Not Raven. I swear if ONE more person calls Revan Raven, I'm going to get violent.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

To whoever said it, there will not just be 2 characters. You seen the SW movies, how many times do the people actually listen and stay put? 0.

Atton was not killed off, Bao was naught but a holo, and many other chars did't get mentioned not just because of a lack of ending, but because these people will likely be in the next game.

Listen, for one thing these games would suck without continuity and an immersive plot and story.

story they have, plot they have, but if you cut the out heart of the story, than you have killed a story, left it incomplete which is a horrible crime

If you didn't understand that then what I am saying is don't get rid of Revan, don't get rid of the exile they are vital to the story line, as far as Im concerned :p keep milking that cash cow as long as the story is as good as these past two have had, and accurate to the starwars universe

but as far as graphics and gameplay options go were in a totally different boat <_<

I was thinking it'd be neat to have a story where you start off as a fledgling Jedi.

You start as a Padawan with a relatively slow beginning where you hone your training as a Jedi. Afterwards, you go on with a master and perform missions and whatnot. The story could be presented in such a way that you could have a realistic seduction to the darkside possiblities, at which point the game splits and you either help destroy the Jedi or help destroy the Sith or whatever.

I think it'd be neat to take on a role much like the Jedi in Revenge of the Sith.

All I'll say is that I found Obsidian's "Matrix-style" story of bigger, deeper threats (True Sith) and prophecies or mystical myths (force wounds/killing the force) rather ... welll crap.

I do want to see Revan again (with Bastila :p ), back in normal space with normal enemies.

you might also want to try and edit rAven to rEvan :)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I hope Revan and the Exile are stars of the next game just to spite the original poster.

I wanted them anyway, now I have two reasons. What is it with these folks and their belligerent and nearly insulting thread openers? "NO REVAN, NO EXILE, NO ROMANCE, NO TRUE SITH..." or whatever the rant is about. What ever happened to being able to civilly and articulately voicing an opinion?

Cloris

I'd rather avoid Bastila (and Revan) personally. I didn't much care for her in the first one. Although I didn't feel Bioware spent enough time on any of their characters in the first.

I appreciate the efforts of Obsidian for their character interactions in KOTOR2, although they again weren't fully fleshed out.

Well for one thing, you can take your "blue glowies" and shove 'em. Second, I'm pretty sure the third game will, as you said, be based upon RotS and ANH.  I hope you'll play with the Jedi Masters or Sith Lords in your party I'd like the idea of being my evil Revan with a huge armada of "True" Sith, and some Sith Lord lackey to do your bidding. Meh, I rant. KOTOR 3 gunna be huge.

From what has been said so far in both games (mainly TSL), it looks like whether we are jedi or sith we will be fighting to save the republic. Maybe we take over in the True Sith Lord's place. But we won't be able to have them as allies, IMO. If we did wouldn't this just make it a simple case of galactic domination. Meaning that there would be little resistance therefore no battle etc from a crippled republic.

I think when we are told Reven was trying to save the repulic by becoming Sith, it is basically saving look whatever you do in k3 you won't become leader of the true sith.

Srry if it is a little bit of a rant :-"

I hope Revan and the Exile are stars of the next game just to spite the original poster.

I wanted them anyway, now I have two reasons. What is it with these folks and their belligerent and nearly insulting thread openers? "NO REVAN, NO EXILE, NO ROMANCE, NO TRUE SITH..." or whatever the rant is about. What ever happened to being able to civilly and articulately voicing an opinion?

Now Cloris, you know that takes all the fun out of the internet ...!

Someone wrote recently (sorry whoever you are, I can't remember what forum nor what thread and I'm not in the mood to search for it) that Revan had adopted the Sith mantle before Bastila's "rescue" as a strtegic necessity for the eventual demise of the Sith; it was a personal sacrifice that (obviously) went over the heads of the Jedi council, the Exile and all the other members of the Republic.

That is a good point; as we (the audience) have never been privy to Revan's motives / thought processes / memories / feelings from before K1, it would dovetail nicely with the overall narrative.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"102 BBY - Count Dooku is born to an aristocratic family on Serenno. He is discovered by the Jedi, and begins his training in infancy.

92 BBY - Qui-Gon Jinn is born on an unknown planet. He is discovered by the Jedi, and begins his training in infancy.

84 BBY - Palpatine is born on the planet of Naboo.

72 BBY - Mace Windu is born on Haruun Kal.

68 BBY - Jango Fett is born on Concord Dawn.

60 BBY - Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin is born on Eriadu.

58 BBY - Jango Fett is orphaned when his family of simple farmers is murdered by the Mandalorian Death Watch. He is picked up by former Journeyman Protector Jaster Mereel.

57 BBY - Obi-Wan Kenobi is born on an unknown planet. He is discovered by the Jedi, and begins his training in infancy."

This means that in Episode 1 Qui-Gon Jinn was 60 years old!!!

This can't be right- surely?!?!?

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Kotor 4 should be similar to the New Hope.

Kotor 3 should be like Revenge of the Sith in that it closes out the Prequel trilogy.

MAIN pc should be either Revan or Exile with the Best of the both of the Ebon Hawk crews.

I totally agree with this, we have to lose this time, It's gotta be back in forth. I think both Revan and Exile should die near the end in K3, and Revan should have a kid with Bastila, and Exile with one of the ladies, OR have Revan be a dude and Exile be female and them have a child and someone finds it...

I'm going to stop before I ramble on for 3 hours, time for bed...

P.S  ( In regards to the title of the topic) REVAN. Its REVAN. Not Raven. I swear if ONE more person calls Revan Raven, I'm going to get violent.

1) They cannot decide what sex Revan or the Exile is because they will piss of a number (me included) of fans whose Revan or Exile might have been the opposite sex.

2) AGREES. I can't take ANY posts serious from people who can't even spell the five letter name of the main charachter in K1.

EDIT: To the post above: Don't know where you got that info but it could be in theory. The force makes you live longer the closer you are to it, as it is THE prime life force.