Some questions

1) Is there a second blank transponder card for the Ebon Hawk? I had done the docking sequence quest for that Twi'lek at the docks and thus had the option to change the Ebon Hawks ID signature to any of the three from the docks, or one from Vogga's fleet when it came time to do so. I chose Vogga's fleet to ensure that the story progressed. After the Yacht deal was over I went back to the shop to try and get the ID sig changed to one of the ships from the docks but I need another card.

2) If Vogga's fuel is bad for Telos, according to G0-T0, then where could I get some G0-T0 approved fuel?

1) Is there a second blank transponder card for the Ebon Hawk? I had done the docking sequence quest for that Twi'lek at the docks and thus had the option to change the Ebon Hawks ID signature to any of the three from the docks, or one from Vogga's fleet when it came time to do so. I chose Vogga's fleet to ensure that the story progressed. After the Yacht deal was over I went back to the shop to try and get the ID sig changed to one of the ships from the docks but I need another card.

2) If Vogga's fuel is bad for Telos, according to G0-T0, then where could I get some G0-T0 approved fuel?

1 - There is only one transponder card, any more would be pointless as they are not needed AT ALL. Nore if you did find one would they progress the story in any way shape or form.

2 - You can't do this either, G0-T0 wanted Peragus to give fuel to Telos, so whatever you do, you can't help but blow up Peragus, which G0-T0 doesn't like. Getting fuel from a Hutt is also frowned upon, so you are in a lose lose situation, I wouldn't bother worrying about it. :blink: