How does Kreia know that...

Maybe that is what everyone thought about the True Sith.  Revan was the only one with resources of once being the Dark Lord to know otherwise.  He retraced his steps of his former life after the Star Forge and rediscovered the threat of the True Sith.  Remember how no one know about the Rakatas.  Maybe the True Sith was nearly edicated from existence during the reign of the Rakatas and they have been rebuilding their empire ever since the fall of the Rakatas.  Now, they pose a threat to the Republic.

Dude, the Rakatan Empire collapsed millennia before the Sith Empire was created. They've been trapped on that planet ever since.

The True Sith Empire was crushed by the Republic in the Great Hyperspace War, 1000 years before KOTOR 1. The True Sith Revan discovered, were remnants of that Empire who have grown strong and united during that millenniun.

I look at it like this:

"True Sith" refers to those who grew up with Sith teachings and were never Jedi.

Exar Kun is not a True Sith because he was a Fallen Jedi.

True Sith can refer to anyone whose teachings came directly through Sith heritage.

For instance, Palpatine was True Sith while Dukoo was a Fallen Jedi.

There is, of course, the "racial Sith" who have largely died out.  However, there are holes in that story that could be exploited to bring about an appearance of these "racial Sith" as well.  But True Sith does not necessarily have to be racial Sith.

If that is the case how many True Sith have we seen:

Palpatine, Darth Maul, Marka Ragnos for sure. I don't know too much about Ludo Kressh, Naga Sadow. Were these guys True Sith?

And yes, the Rakata have little to do with the rising of these new "true Sith". The Rakata have dominated the universe before the years of the Republic which wiped out the Sith a 1000 years before Kotor.

I do hope that we have to fight the Racial Sith in Kotor III though. It's definetly something new.

A little bit off topic but if there are true Sith / Racial Sith, are there any True Jedi / Racial Jedi then. I was thinking about Vandar and Yoda being Racial Jedi / True Jedi in that case.

Master Vandar lives!

I look at it like this:

"True Sith" refers to those who grew up with Sith teachings and were never Jedi.

Exar Kun is not a True Sith because he was a Fallen Jedi.

True Sith can refer to anyone whose teachings came directly through Sith heritage.

For instance, Palpatine was True Sith while Dukoo was a Fallen Jedi.

There is, of course, the "racial Sith" who have largely died out.  However, there are holes in that story that could be exploited to bring about an appearance of these "racial Sith" as well.  But True Sith does not necessarily have to be racial Sith.

If that is the case how many True Sith have we seen:

Palpatine, Darth Maul, Marka Ragnos for sure. I don't know too much about Ludo Kressh, Naga Sadow. Were these guys True Sith?

And yes, the Rakata have little to do with the rising of these new "true Sith". The Rakata have dominated the universe before the years of the Republic which wiped out the Sith a 1000 years before Kotor.

I do hope that we have to fight the Racial Sith in Kotor III though. It's definetly something new.

A little bit off topic but if there are true Sith / Racial Sith, are there any True Jedi / Racial Jedi then. I was thinking about Vandar and Yoda being Racial Jedi / True Jedi in that case.

There are only 'racial sith' because the first jedi to turn to the dark side, fled to a planet inhabited by a species called the sith, dominating them, thus through interbreeding they became the same thing.

Though the half breeds have since alledgedly died out, so I doubt you can fight one (maybe though) :cool:

The jedi have always been an order and never any type of species, so if you are a jedi trained by a master, you are a 'True Jedi' :ermm:

If the True Sith Empire were wiped out by the Republic in the Great Hyperspace War when what is Revan doing searching for this ancient empire. Maybe the remains of the True Sith empire rebuilt. Why would he need to send for the exile's help. If you read the T3 droid memory core there is a message about this. Yes, the thing about the Rakatans may not be true but it would add more depth to the storyline and more history to the series. Maybe the Star Forge that was destoried was not the only one Star Forge. Maybe the True Sith found the others and using them to create a new battle fleet. I'd merely stated what I would do if was writing for the storyline. I try to tie in everything together to make it more believeful and not to have any loose ends in the storyline. I believe that the Sith that were wiped out were not the true Sith but fallen Jedi who took up their teachings.