redeem Nihilus in K3

I think that Darth Nihilus should make a comeback somehow in K3 so that he can be redeemed as a character. He does seem to be an interesting fellow with lots of mysteries and potential. And Star Wars EU has characters returning from fake deaths all the time, what's there to lose with this one? Besides, having a character with such a sorry role/life as the cover boy for the game box doesn't help the series. The possibilities of bringing Nihilus back are endless- the Exile still has the Nihilus mask, so anyone who puts on the mask resurrects Nihilus? Or that red cloud Nihilus turns into forms back up again? Or maybe like since there will always a Darth Traya, there will always be a Darth Nihilus? Darth Nihilus was really the evil side of Revan? etc etc and etc. You can make better ideas, but the possibilities are endless. Just give your K2 poster boy a chance to be redeemed. I don't see any harm bringing him back; he doesn't have to be the main villian or even a major villian, just something better than just a foe you kicked the ass out of.

C'mon, he can't possibly be made any worse, so what's there to lose by adding him?

Think of how many characters came back from the dead in Star Wars films and EU (and lots of characters comes back from the dead in EU):

Boba Fett (escaped Sarlacc)

Obi-Wan, Yoda, Vader, Exar Kun, etc (as ghosts)

At the end of Esp, 3 Yoda mentions Qui-gon alive

IG-88 (Was originally destroyed by Boba Fett)

Palpatine

darth maul

in the comics "star wars tales" issue 9 , darth maul is brought back by dark side followers to fight vader and prove the emperor that skywalker is an unworthy aprentice .

quotes from the comic book :

"there are ways those who are no more can live again"

"if the hate is strong enough ... we took it upon ourselves to resurect a proper aprentice for the master"

as for emperor palpatine , as show in "dark empire" , "dark empire 2" and "empire's end" , only his body was cloned , when he "died" , only his body was destroyed and he transfered his mind , or spirit , into another one of his clones .

so if they really wanted , they could find a way to bring nihilis back in KOTOR 3 .

Those are just at the top of my head, and I don't even know the entire Star Wars EU timeline, but there are many many more.

Besides, Nihilus is basically pretty much a ghost already, because he turned into that red cloud thing. Since 90% of Jedi and Siths come back from dead as ghosts, Nihilus could be a very powerful ghost.

Marka Ragnos is alive. That I know for sure. That and Kreia said that these Sith Ghosts are whispering in their tombs. This could imply that they are alive.

As for Nihilus. No. They could put more about him but other than that I'd say no.

Hehe, I do want to see a flash movie about him though. He's some ****y teenager with a cheap mask, running around trying to scare people. Then he accidentally falls into a pot of boiling water and becomes a presense.

That would be quite a funny turn of the plot, because there s not much left to be redeemed. :D

As it s told in the game he isn t human any more, it s more like a natural disaster. Furthemore he wasn t realy a D/S character, he just wanted to have a snack (so what if he has a whole-galaxie appetite? He s a growing boy, he needs his jedi vitamines!)

Hey! Maybe the main character should become that Nihilus guy, destroy everything and die of hunger, though happy to have cleaned up the world (w00t)

It would be funnier than to beat up some ghosty mumbling character, who cannot think of anythig except food.

Energy/bio Armor Nilihus should have.

A thinking breathing socipathic Force Vampire that Allies himself with the PC to fight the True Sith inorder to Regain his power back.

Method of Return, Nilihus' infamous is A Dark Side Armor that grew out of his body while he was training to be a Sith Lord.

Howbeit his body was destroy, his Bio Reg. Mask slowly rebuilds his body and each time he drains someone he has a stronger body.

Majority of his body is Pure Force energy. His Mask is what keeps him here in tangible reality.

Nih is a parasite which sooner or later would enslave your ship, why would you want one of those onboard? And it s still hard for me to imagine him as a rational being, he s not seeking power, he just wants to calm his hunger. How is that thing going to sustain itself during long hyperspace trips?

Many battles and make each true Sith a big tasty meal for him.

Nihilus will be a lvl 1 again so a Low level Nihilus will need a way to grow strong again like in kotor 2.

And being weaken he cant take too much force energy at one time.

Nihilus will be weak as a baby but no less useful. He will be joining the PC so Inorder to Drain the True Sith's force energy reserves.

I mean was That he wont be able to Drain Planets at will.

He will be strong enough to take down some Cannoks and Gizkas at the most.

I was thinking he will be introduce in the most intense parts of the games and he will be tie into the fate of the Exile.

Just wanted to bring this up here that Obi-Wan died exactly the same way as Nihilus did when Vader struck him down in the Death Star, yet he kept coming back as a ghost (Run, Luke, Run!). And Nihilus was "weirder" than Obi-Wan.