Sacrifice Visas

I've played through the game no less than a few times, going for all the combinations such as LS Male, LS Female, DS Male, DS Female.

While playing as Light Side Female, as the game drew to a close, while confronting Darth Nihilus, an option became available that I had now had before.

This resulted in Visas killing herself to "save" me. (Still had to finish off Nihilus though)

I played through again but no such option was availible again.

Does anyone know what exactly you have to do to achieve this option??

Is it gender orientated or LS/DS???

I'd like to hear your thoughts.....

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Apparently, she has to be wearing just regular old clothes in the chest slot, and has to have a melee weapon equipped. 

Poor Visas.  :sorcerer:

Doesn't work with the blaster then?

I think it would look pretty cool if she had to put a blaster to her head.

Maybe thats being a tad evil.......

Has anyone doen it where she stabs herself with a double edged lightsaber?

Half the hilt goes through her as well- looks a bit dodge....

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

yeah i managed it in my first dsm play through

she stabbed herself in the chest with her purple double bladed saber that i gave her

it made me sad.... but i was playing as a dark sider, so i thought i should go for it

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I done it once. I thought it was cool. :(

Yeah cool..... :)

Yeah there is some dialogue afterwards too Yeti. Grab KOTOR Tool and open up '852sacri.dlg' for the dialogue file, or go to the 852sacri folder for the audio.

This is one possible dialogue tree:

Visas - {As she lies dying, doesn't have much time left.} Was... was it enough?

Exile - Your sacrifice was enough.

Visas - {Relieved} Ah... then at last... I can die. Will... you... will you stay... until...?

Exile - I shall watch over you until death comes.

Visas - I... I did not want to leave this life yet... it was weakness, but for you, I... I... {takes a breath, steadies herself}

Visas - {Whispers, faint}My life for yours.

{Moment of silence as the player stares down at Visas. After a few seconds, he turns away and walks away from Visas.}

{Camera shows the player from the front of the player, with Visas' body lying in the background.}

Mandalore - {Referring to Visas} Her death was worthy of a Mandalorian.

Exile - Visas deserved better. She was stronger than she knew.

Of course there is a number of possible options that generally involve the Exile being a truly evil S.O.B :D

- Dan

I got her to sacrifice herself when I was playing as DS but not when I was LS...

I didn't like her sacrificing herself though... her lips are far to pretty to be wasted like that :lol:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

If I could sacrifice GOTO that would be good. There was a conversation option that I had with Kreia along the lines of "Visa will serve me, maybe I can get her to sacrifice herself for me and double the victory" but I wanted Visa in my party.

I never liked Visas. I always thought that she was the Handmaiden's darkside apperance (really) but instead of keeping it that way they quickly rushed a character all together and made it a Sith Lord. Which is most possibly the gayest thing.

There are 3 Sith lords (who teh heck is the leader) and they have a 4th sithlord/padawan.

In my 4 play throughs as permutations of either male/female, or LS/DS I've never gotten that dialogue option. It still haunts me to this day.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You people are weak!! You will never be strong in the dark side.

Maybe you are right, or maybe you are the weak, remember that were you who need other (Visas) to defeat your enemy :-

What I meant was people who can't stomach the sensless death of Visas are weak and will never be powerfull with the dark side. ;) I never once needed her to die so I could live, and her death doesn't really help as near as I can tell. I am always kicking the sh1te out of Nahilius(sp?) anyway. I only did it the one time just to see how it played out. :thumbsup:

If you want to be super evil about it, there is an option to walk away in silence as your comrade dies.

She says something like "No don't leave me......."

DS POINTS GAINED!

Yikes you all are evil. I keep trying to bring myself to play dark side in K2 but the more I read about it here the more I keep wussing out =p

I think it would be easier if all the potential victims didn't have such heartbreaking things to say.

It was much easier in K1 to be evil =O

In my 4 play throughs as permutations of either male/female, or LS/DS I've never gotten that dialogue option.  It still haunts me to this day.

If you ever play through again (e.g. when the content patch is finished) the conversation takes place just after talking to Visas. IIRC Kreia is moaning about the size of the party ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT