meditation chamber at Trayus prooving grounds?

It might be possible to get there using cheats, but the consensus is that this is part of the cut endings that were removed before the game was finished, and can't be accessed through normal play. The Sith Lords Restoration Project may make use of it when they restore these endings.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Darth333, has a mod out making it possible to enter all cut doors in the game from what I understand (I've never used it as I'm XBox)

So it may be worth checking that out if you curiosity gets the better of you. (Assuming your a PC user)

Alot of doors in the game were mean't to be accessable, but aren't, so it's highly likely you won't be cheating if you do. :wub:

you can get there with the whearami band, but its nothing special, just some empty rooms. and i found the hurricane crystal there

[EDIT] Oops, just realised, thats what I'm wearing my keyboard out pointlessly about. :"> :)"

My guess is that Obsidian had to skip that part of the game 'cause if they didn't they wouldn't have made it in time for LucasArts' deadline...

They had to skip the whole ending sequence.

LucasArts is driving me nuts (hey that rhymes!)

They would make as much money if they released it now ans they did during the holiday season. I mean HELLO? Many people play games in the summer!!!

AND there are countless SW fans that get every SW game out there.

My guess is that Obsidian had to skip that part of the game 'cause if they didn't they wouldn't have made it in time for LucasArts' deadline...

They had to skip the whole ending sequence.

Yeah and threw in a bad twist to get there.

I am pretty sure they didn't all agree to such a stupid idea.

Developer: "Oh lets get these 3 hardcore jedi masters killed by a fragile old witch"

Developer2: OMG BEST IDEA EVAR!

• 15 years later...