Episode 7

Darth Tater

If GL (or someone else) was gonna make Ep7 how would you like to see it go.

Which charaters would you like to see who would you have as the bad guy ect ect..

Or prehaps you would like to see it befoe Ep1 and see how palps got trained in the way of the sith, how darth maul was trained

Since its ep 7 instead of a standalone series, I'd have Luke rebuilding the Jedi Order, and only have cameos by Han and Leia, since they'd be off raising their family and running the new Republic. If it was starting a new trilogy I would have it end with Luke's apprentice killing him and claiming the title of Dark Lord of the Sith and escaping, while one of the other students of the New Jedi Order(No relation to the books, as apparently they suck) steps up to lead the order and defeat the new "Dark Lord" and his followers.

Eventually this new Dark Lord would meet up with the remnants of the Empire, build up, and return for a final battle against the new republic in episode 9.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

And? He's contradicted himself many times. We alreayd know of 2 likely tv series. He's already talked about a possible prequel to the Phantom Menace set 800 years before with a young Yoda set during -hehe- a nother fabled Jedi vs. Sith War. I already shared a link to the quote discussing this yesterday in the E3 Review Thread. And, as for E7-E9, with the kind of money available to be made as well as the endless possibilities for them, I surely wouldn't rule it out

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I don't see how 7-9 could be done...it's not like you can get mark hammill/harrison ford/carrie fisher to play in them...and it would be stupid to use other actors..na...not good..

It's defintely possible to extend the universe by starting a complete new story though set up in the distant past or distant future...But the skywalker story is over...

"it's not like you can get mark hammill/harrison ford/carrie fisher to play in them"

Uh? Why not? They're all still alive last I checked...

"But the skywalker story is over..."

No, it isn't. The tons of books and comics prove otherwise...

"it's not like you can get mark hammill/harrison ford/carrie fisher to play in them"

Yea, just set the movies to be 30 years after Rotj and then the ages of Harrison Ford, etc.. would fit the story perfectly.

I don

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

They're too old to play their characters...no one would want to see harrison ford play han solo at his age(and he wouldn't do it)...

Mark Hammill could and probably would though...

I'm not talking about the eu...obviously there will be millions of book written around the movies...

But face it the skywalker saga is over(and George Lucas said it millions of times too)...

As far as I'm concerned I'm not interested in seeing millions of skywalker generations.it would just turn a really good saga into a soap.

They're too old to play their characters...no one would want to see harrison ford play han solo at his age(and he wouldn't do it)...

It just doesn't seem like a natural story to tell.

I'm not talking about the eu...obviously there will be millions of books written around the movies...

But face it the skywalker saga is over(and George Lucas said it millions of times too)...

As far as I'm concerned I'm not interested in seeing millions of skywalker generations.it would just turn a really good saga into a soap.

Isn't Harrison Ford playing Indianna Jones in the Fourth film, currently under production? And Mark Hamil is probably sick of B-pr0n flims by now ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"They're too old to play their characters...no one would want to see harrison ford play han solo at his age(and he wouldn't do it)..."

Haha. I would. And, I'm sure Harrison Ford would do it. The monetary reward itself would be enticing; not to mention he can flex his acting abiltiies. Who cares if they're older. That didn't stop Obi-Wan or Yoda from being really important parts of the OT, afterall. If anything, it could show the beloved characters actually being mature and tkaing responsibilty.

"Mark Hammill could and probably would though..."

Heh. Unlike Ford, he's probably by his phone waiting for the phone call to come. :D

"But face it the skywalker saga is over(and George Lucas said it millions of times too)..."

No, it isn't. And, once again, GL has said a lot of things. The bottom line is that LA loves SW and si rightly proud of it. And, there's lots that can be done with the Skywalkers. Lots.

"As far as I'm concerned I'm not interested in seeing millions of skywalker generations.it would just turn a really good saga into a soap."

Hahaha. You'd probably be one of the first ones in line to see E7-E9 if they were made. Don't type thinsg you don't mean, please.

And, oh, SW has ALWAYS been a soap. ALWAYS.

Haha. I would. And, I'm sure Harrison Ford would do it. The monetary reward itself would be enticing; not to mention he can flex his acting abiltiies. Who cares if they're older. That didn't stop Obi-Wan or Yoda from being really important parts of the OT, afterall. If anything, it could show the beloved characters actually being mature and tkaing responsibilty.

I don't know...indiana jones can work as an old character...Han solo i'm not so sure...

Heh. Unlike Ford, he's probably by his phone waiting for the phone call to come. :D

I'm with you on that one

No, it isn't. And, once again, GL has said a lot of things. The bottom line is that LA loves SW and si rightly proud of it. And, there's lots that can be done with the Skywalkers. Lots.

Yep maybe in a distant future...but we'll be quite old by then...

Hahaha. You'd probably be one of the first ones in line to see E7-E9 if they were made. Don't type thinsg you don't mean, please.

Yep...you win on that one too....

And, oh, SW has ALWAYS been a soap. ALWAYS.

Yep but SW has ALWAYS been a great soap....I don't want to see any hidden stepbrother,clone of boba fett,son of jabba...

Bottom line is: sure it would be great to see 7-9 but it would have to stay coherent with the other episodes and it would have to be really (and i mean REALLY)good...

At this point it just doesn't seem necessary...

"I don't want to see any hidden stepbrother"

Your reply is cool; but this is kinda funny considering the whole 'I am your father!" line. That's CLASSIC soap. And, oh, I'm not bashing as I like soaps myself. (w00t)

Simple. I don't want them to do Ep. 7 to 9. I want the Skywalker saga ended at RotJ.

If Lucas wants to make more Star Wars films, then different characters and storyline.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"Simple. I don't want them to do Ep. 7 to 9. I want the Skywalker saga ended at RotJ."

Haha. Yet, you'll be one of the first to buy a ticket and watch them. Go figure.

"Simple. I don't want them to do Ep. 7 to 9. I want the Skywalker saga ended at RotJ."

Haha. Yet, you'll be one of the first to buy a ticket and watch them. Go figure.

Actually, I wouldn't. In fact, even for a movie I DID want to see (Ep. III), I waited until cheap night at the movies to see it. I didn't see it the first week it was open. Not to mention when AotC came out, I didn't see it until it was on video, and TPM, I saw about 2 weeks after initial release.

But yes, I'd eventually go see it, because that's how big a Star Wars fanatic I am. But if I had my choice (which is basically what he's asking), I'd prefer they didn't do Episodes 7 to 9, but instead created a brand new storyline.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You're awfully obsessed by this Volo, you have obviosuly not grasped the concept of the duality of man :D I would love to see Lucas completely trash the post-RotJ EU with another film.

Btw, Am I the only one who thinks nearly every bit of EU material that takes place post-rotj is complete rubbish? I cant stand that POS Thrawn triklogy or the DarkEmpire clonefeast... and the very idea of Yuzan Wong makes me cringe.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

[1]You're awfully obsessed by this Volo, you have obviosuly not grasped the concept of the duality of man :D I would love to see Lucas completely trash the post-RotJ EU with another film.

[2]Btw, Am I the only one who thinks nearly every bit of EU material that takes place post-rotj is complete rubbish? I cant stand that POS Thrawn triklogy or the DarkEmpire clonefeast... and the very idea of Yuzan Wong makes me cringe.

1. Me too. (Is that classified as Schadenfreude?)

2. I am very pleased to annouce that I have absolutely no knowledge of the gibberish of which you speak. I am also convinced that any post-RotJ film would totally ignore all EU prior art (and, if GL writes it, will end up repeating all his prior SW art).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT