if you could live anywhere..

if you could live anywhere in the republic outer rim etc.? where would you live.

i would prob pick

Kashyyyk or Tatooine

The Amazon, Ireland, Antartica, Orange County...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'd live in Alaska. Alaskans are the coolest people I have ever met while travelling.

Oh, plus, with the snow and everything I'd have a perfect excuse for those days when I just wanted to stay in and roleplay!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Depending on the time period, I'd probably choose Alderaan, since it sounds like such a tranquil place, where nothing bad ever happens...

If I hear of a young female senator suspected of being rebellious and repeatedly in harsh dialogue with the proper authorities of the galaxy, then I'll make sure to relocate immediately rather than... sharing the fate of presumed insurgents... :wub:

I would live in the Way Off Topic with threads like this one. Oh, what fun would we have.

I would rather live in the completely deleted thread system. I hear it's fun there.

I've already taken residence in the Obsidian Moderation boards. Come join the fun!

• 2 weeks later...
I guess I'd go for Manaan - the crime rate is low to non-existant, the streets are clean and you can walk them safely at night without fear of being mugged, and there's plenty of bars and clubs to cater for an active nightlife.  :cool:

But you are told what to do by a bunch of fish who take forever to gurgle their speech! How long before you get drunk and shoot one? They also have capital punishment.

Better off on Tatooine, nice warma and sunny place to work on your tan. You could start up a nice air-con business ... (I have a friend who used to live in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia -- for those who don't know, a very, very hot place -- anyway, just about the entire population is in some form of air conditioning business. Oh, it also has the record for the only place in the world where the Alcoholics Anonymous was closed, due to lack of interest. There is nothing else to do there ...)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

blue river, colorado. just on the other side of hoosier pass before you get to breckenridge. that has to be the most beautiful place in the world. there and steamboat.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I have no idea what planet in Star Wars I would live on, but within ten years (and hopefully five) I will be moving to New Hampshire and pursuing American Citizenship.

I'm worried that knowing as much as I do about American History will hinder my chances, as one of the mock questions for the test on the US Immigration Board's website did not offer "Great Britain" or a variation thereof as a possible answer to the question of who the USA fought in the revolutionary war. :huh:

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I have no idea what planet in Star Wars I would live on, but within ten years (and hopefully five) I will be moving to New Hampshire and pursuing American Citizenship. 

I'm worried that knowing as much as I do about American History will hinder my chances, as one of the mock questions for the test on the US Immigration Board's website did not offer "Great Britain" or a variation thereof as a possible answer to the question of who the USA fought in the revolutionary war.  :p

There's that lack of respect for authority that'll get you on Hoover's list. The God-fearin' patriots of the US of A know that then stinking reds -- always the reds! -- were the NME! Redshirts, die! (You'll get a mark for your working out if you put "commies". Shows that your head's in the right place.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If I could live anywhere, I would choose that tropical planet near the star forge. That way I could create a massive army, but still have a nice place to chill when not working.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

I'm worried that knowing as much as I do about American History will hinder my chances, as one of the mock questions for the test on the US Immigration Board's website did not offer "Great Britain" or a variation thereof as a possible answer to the question of who the USA fought in the revolutionary war.  :p

There's that lack of respect for authority that'll get you on Hoover's list. The God-fearin' patriots of the US of A know that then stinking reds -- always the reds! -- were the NME! Redshirts, die! (You'll get a mark for your working out if you put "commies". Shows that your head's in the right place.)

Hell yeah! Them commie bastards were the enemy all along. Course, back in the first war they were redcoats, rather than redshirts, but we damn well showed 'em! Gawd Bless 'Merica.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!