KOTOR movie

hahaha

But whats that movie were he goes to a Private Christian school and hes Jewish or something that wasn't a half bad movie.

not to derail your thread, but that movie was called 'school ties'

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah... you do realize that half the stars listed have little no talent? Also:

1) With that many stars, that's going to be a really expensive movie, and that's before adding in CGI.

2) Why use well-known actors for parts like Nihilus? It's not like he says anything.

3) None of those stars are going to want such small roles.

4) Online petitions NEVER work.

i have to say Selma Blair for Visas. they look exactly the same!!!!!

plus she's hot and i've been thinking about that scene in cruel intentions too much..... :sorcerer:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I see no reason why the person who voice acted Visas couldn't do it.

There are some minor and major problems with this though....

Even K1 would need 2-3 movies to do it, so then you have to deal with 9 freakin' movies!! You saw how long it took to make each SW movie, that would be too freakin long. Maybe a miniseries? Who knows..

If the movie was made, I would give much more time to Bandon, make him hunt down Revan and the gang, maybe even take Bastila hostage. Then unexpectedly Revan fights and kicks his ass all alone. That would be cool.

Revan has to be a guy. Exile has to be a girl. This is how you make those stories the most interesting. Revan has Bastila and just seems like a guy, even to my friends who are girls. The exile seems better for K2 because it adds to Atton as a character, you learn more about the Exile this way, the little dancer outfit thing is hot....and uh.....the exile would be hot.

I might cut Juhani, have her die or something. She either has little screentime or none at all, so she prolly has to go to save some money. Sorry to whoever dressed up their daughter as Juhani. I would also consider to cut a planet, or just have it mentioned to save more time. This would sadly be Manaan...I like that planet too...that one just takes too much time though.

For Revan you have to pic a very, very, very good actor. This guy has to be smart, fast, and act well from being sort of childish with Bastila to really series when he uncovers his past. Same with the Exile, only she has to be a perfect actor all around.

All LS. Every single bit. Some temptation maybe, but other than that the characters have to generally follow the light.

Somebody really good has to be Jolee, really really good. He is the hermit, the old joke telling cranky jedi, and of course he would be the one to rescue Revan and the crew on the Leviathan.

This movie must not disappoint fans, then you will have to finish the series and just waste money. This would have to be one of the best movies ever made.

Last and definitely not least, you only have 16 signitures. Mine is the 16th but this is not very convincing....

I have a great idea how to make all the film-fans happy! You just give the public remote controls ant let them choose gender/action/makeup/gay/bisexual/lesbian preferences. This is going to be the best film ever :D

Example:

1) Be nice to the geezer and pretend to listen

2) Use this golden opportunity to improve your brainsurgery skills on him

3) Be a good pseudopacifistic manipulating hypocrate and tell him to shut up

4) Go play pazaak with a rock

Hell no. Seriously no.

I want a virtual unknown for Revan, somebody that doesn't look like much but then looks like a badass later on. This person will need to be very talented and quite young to learn all of the movements. Somebody good enough to properly make a transition from weak, funny, and childish whatever, to serious OMFG badass Revan. Also has to do the revelation quite well, like a shock but something he could feel all along.

Exile has to be good also, has to go from proud arrogant broken Jedi, to a powerful Jedi Master. Also has to be able to withstand all of the incessant talking.

All those people are good, but theres one i would change,as I dont think Vin Diesel would fit in as Darth Bandon.

I cant rememvber his name but the guy who played that bullseye guy in Daredevil would go perfect i reckon :lol: . Hes got that mean look about his face, + he actually looks like him IMO

• 3 weeks later...

I think the characters are good but I think that Christian Bale would play a really good Revan because he looks a lot like one of the Revan faces in KOTOR I (i dont have pic) and he's a great actor who does action movies well, just watch Equilibrium and you'll see.