KOTOR movie

Ok I know we've had this discussion before but I don't feel that it ever really ended so please don't hunt me down and tar and feather me.

My choices for characters would be

Carth: Russel Crowe, I pick him because I see a similarity in them and because Russel Crowe is one of my favourite actors.

Bastilla: Rebecca Ramone Stamos, guys if you question this there is something dearly wrong with you she is soooooo hot.

Jolee: Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman is unquestionably one of the greatest actors alive and seeing him mouth off to Revan and act like a crazy old man would be just priceless.

Juhani: Famke Janssen, I think shes a really good actor and I don't think any other actors could really pull it off

Mission: Anna Paquin, one reason I'm a proud Canadian and I gotta see some Canadian talent in this movie. Secondly shes the only actress I can think of that could do it.

Canderous: Tyler Mane, thats the dude that played Sabretooth and also Ajax from Troy or as anyone who read the book The Iliad.

Hk-47: Crispin Glover, no one else could possibly play a cold blooded killer as well

Big Z: The big dude that played the first Predator, interestingly also the dude that played Harry in Harry and the Hendersons.

T3-M3: A trash can with a remote control car in the bottom.

Malak: I don't know his name but the bald guy from the end of Unleashed, if you haven't seen the movie I think its the same dude from "Smallville"

Bandon: Vin Diesel, before you laugh just think, are there any other big bald actors that are reasonably talented?

Master Vrook: Micheal Cain, I just think he could pull it off

the other two dudes on the council could be played by two no name actors.

Vandar: A computer program

Saul Karath: Dustin Hauffman, I haven't seen him take on a serious role in awhile and it would be nice to see that

The master at the Korriban Academy: Burt Reynolds, just think about it who could do it better then him.

The crazy apprentice: I unno you think of something

Finally Revan: AFter a good deal of though I have decided that the person to play Revan must be cool, he must look like a bad ass, he must look like greatness me lol jk

Revan: Tony Curran(with a haircut), I just think he'de be able to do it hes not to big yet and couldn't you see him cutting up Cin Deisel and the dude playing Malak

I'll have my thoughts for The Sith Lords later.

You'd probably get more sales from a female Revan. You have the feminists who want to see a powerful female in a leading role and have the guys drool over the hot chick with a lightsaber...or TWO hot chicks with lightsabers.

Um..DUH! Pamela Anderson should play female Revan. (w00t)

She could just run around in slow motion. Wearing the Princess Leia metal bikini :thumbsup:

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

ok heres the picks for The Sith Lords

Atton: James Marsden, I think theres a similarity and he'se also not a half bad actor.

Bao-Dur: Dennis Qauid hes a good actor and he's built, so is Bao.

Disciple: Giovanni Ribisi, you need a little guy to play a guy like Disciple and who better then Ribisi

Mandalore: Guess lol

Hk-47: Guess again

T3-M3: Same

Visas: Miranda Otto, well I was thinking Kate BEckinsale but we gotta see her face :thumbsup:

Brianna: Kate Beckinsale, all the guys out there know why I made this choice (Y)

Mira: This took a lot of thought, but I think we can all agree I made a good choice, I believe that Mira should be played by, Jessica Biel, hot and has a good body

Traya: Maggy Smith, shes got the voice, shes a brilliant actress and she'de be perfect

Atris: Nicole Kidman, I unno I just think she'de do a dope job.

Hanhar: THe same dude I had for Big Z

Darth Sion: Billy Zain, well you wouldn't see him much and not that many words

Darth Nihilus: Brandon Frasier, he's tall and he is not that bad of an actor.

GO-TO: A computer program

The Jedi Master with a wierd name: Ian Mckellen

Exile's former master: Antonio Banderas, both are kinda bad ass and I realize I have very few none white people.

The lady master: Another no name actor, one line so we don't need a talent actress

Twin Suns: Olsen Twins

Exile if male would be played by Hugh Jackman

Exilr if Female would be played by: Sophia Miles

Darth abomination you get my support on the idea and the actors...It would be so cool to see a movie about kotor...man i think it would rock even more than the original movies, because u'd see massive lightsaber battles, with lots of jedi and sith on the battlefield...the starforge,the rakatan planet,man it would rule.

Bandon: Vin Diesel, before you laugh just think, are there any other big bald actors that are reasonably talented?

He would be great, but I don't think Vin Diesel would go for such a bit part. Bandon wasn't exactly a huge presence in KOTOR, which is my only beef story-wise with that masterpiece.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Darth Nihilus: Brandon Frasier, he's tall and he is not that bad of an actor.

I never thought I'd see anyone (attempt to) defend Brendan Fraser's acting ability.

For God's sake, he was George of the Jungle!!!

Plus, he's been in at least one movie with Pauly Shore. That should disqualify him from working in Hollywood ever again.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs