infinite experience.

ok guys im on korriban and i heard about an infinite experience cheat in the shyraack caves.i tried it out but the hissis wouldnt spawn could yall help me?

ps.is there any limit for experience levels? like do they keep u from leveling up once u reach a certain leve? PLEASE POST HERE!!!

Limit is level 50. The Hssiss spawn point is in the tomb in the skyrack caves, I believe it's after the second test, you'll find a dead jedi, keep looting him and the Hssiss will keep spawning. They could've fixed it in the patch, though.

There is also the ambush on Dxun glitch, which I triggered accidentally and it went on for twenty minutes whilst I tried to kill all the annoying Sith Assassins.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It is so bbbboooorrrriiiinnnnggg to spend days to reach level 50 to finally have loads of force powers and finding about exactly the same loot you find at level 35 or so.

Why don't you try cheating.

You can also cheat by giving enough Xp to go to level 50.

Master Vandar lives!

It's also easy to use the KOTOR save game editor if it is a PC game to level up quickly.  Just give yourself and your party tons of xp.

The syrack caves only work if you're darkside.

Well unless you like 30 minutes to recover your force powers

Well, you could do what I do - don't use Force powers in the tomb on Korriban if your character is LS. Whack the hssiss with your glow stick instead. It works fine unless you spawn too many of the things. I was spawning 10 or more at a time, got my LS char up 6 levels or so, and didn't resort to using the Force once.

Well, you could do what I do - don't use Force powers in the tomb on Korriban if your character is LS. Whack the hssiss with your glow stick instead. It works fine unless you spawn too many of the things. I was spawning 10 or more at a time, got my LS char up 6 levels or so, and didn't resort to using the Force once.

Works quite well with a Jedi Weaponmaster who can one-round-one-kill the Hssiss. :-"

When I tried doing the infinite Hssiss glitch, I couldn't be killed. Does that normally happen when doing this, or is it an additional glitch?

It's an additional glitch.

---

You get back Force Points if you're near or at 0 force points and you de-equip something with a wisdom bonus (like your lighstabers if your have the YOURNAME crystal - just switch to your secondary weapons set).

In this way, by equipping and unequipping your lightsabers, I found I could get enough Force Points for another Force Lightning. Thus, a LS Jedi can still Force Lightning Hssis in those caves.

I don't know about you guys but I would just use the ingame console to get myself to level 50. no sense in wasting all that time and possibly getting killed if you can safely level up and much faster. I normally don't do that though, I just like to level up naturally.

Is there a way to get to level 50 naturally? The highest I've ever gotten was around 35 or so, and I did every quest I could get and killed everything I could find to kill.

35? I never got above level 29, and I did every quest I could as well. Anyway, without utilising glitches, I think it's impossible to get to level 50. Enemies don't respawn AFAIK, unlike in KOTOR 1. IIRC enemies would respawn in certain areas, such as the Kath hounds on Dantooine.

i usually end up about level 32 or 33

but thats because i kill everything, recover all mines, use security whenever i can, do all the sidequests i can find, etc

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

heh

on my first playthrough i got up to about level 26 or so.

I was shocked when i got past level 20 :shifty:

even more when i found out you can get to level 50 :D

Still havent reached it yet.....