My Idea for KOTOR III

Completely forgot about that. :">

I'm not entirely sure of this, but since it existed in an alternate form prior to being posted, I believe I still own it. I trust Obsidian not to steal my story anyway.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

• 1 month later...

That sucks because Revan was raw power and even retained his force powers after losing alll his memories so the idea of him losing his connection would be ****e. :thumbsup: but the idea of being his student cool perhaps you could say he was just on a unknown planet preparing for the next war aginst the greater evil thing and needs his allies gathered to him to help him.

It would be cool if the exile was in it but not as a playable character he could maybe be the head of the new Jedi Council.

There should a battle on Coruscont fought partly on swoop bikes that would be cool

ok theres a KOTOR 3 thing in the Obsidian general area, please stop posting things about KOTOR3 here.

Who made you king/queen of the boards.

Don't be so rude. He's just helping to make the Moderator's jobs easier...

Why do people bother posting KotOR III stuff here anymore? It'll just get locked anyway... <_<

Completely forgot about that.  :">

I'm not entirely sure of this, but since it existed in an alternate form prior to being posted, I believe I still own it. I trust Obsidian not to steal my story anyway.

Ya, you could probaly bet on that

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Personally, I don't feel any particular urge to see any more "Gray Jedi"; they've had their fair share in the previous titles and I'm not particularly fond of them. The main thing about a Gray Jedi is that they're supposed to be unique, but in KotOR they're all over the place (or rather they seem to flip-flop between alignments as if it were a case of morning mood).

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum