My Idea for KOTOR III

Hello all.

I am new to this place. Anyway I read an idea for KOTOR III and I have to say I like it. However, I have an idea as well. I am a young (24) novelist, I wouldn't mind writing for Star Wars KOTOR, but I have no idea where to start. Anyway, my idea is simple: You (this means us) play as Revan's Apprentice (Sith) or Padawan (Jedi).

This may seem like an odd idea, but to me it's not. Revan is my fave all time Star Wars character. It works like this: Revan decided he knew too much about the first Sith to just wait for "the coming war," so Revan left for unknown space and found a group of "Gray Jedi" and trains them (in the beginning of the game you can choose Revan's lightside or darkside, or if Revan has chosen evil, as some masters in KOTOR II said he did, he can be a Sith. So you begin serving him. You must find his old friends and emeines alike to reconnect him with the Force. He too like the Exlie has become a wound in the Force. Through a Force bond he/she teaches you what you need to know.

The one thing I would do for KOTOR III is make more like Darth Vader. Say in the middle of the game, if you chose the quick and easy (and fun) way of the Sith, something very bad happens to you and you become "more machine than man" - if you chose the lightside, this doesn't happen, but say a new character woulld die.

Anyway, I have more ideas, but my first one is you serve Revan.

Thanks for reading.

Peace!

~David

First of all, the "would in the force" idea has been done by KOTOR II. I see no reason to redo it with Revan.

Next, this story seems a poorly adapted rehash of idea elsewhere on these boards, with a little Ep 3 thrown in for good measure. <_<

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I like the idea of becoming "more machine than man"

Maybe you played as a master for once, and you had to train you apprentice. Depending on how well you train them they will become great Jedi and good allies and friends. Maybe if you don't pay enough attention to them they might fall to the darkside.

Then you could have an epic battle with them on a molten lava planet!

Does that sound a little too Episode 3ish to you??? ;)

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Next, this story seems a poorly adapted rehash of idea elsewhere on these boards, with a little Ep 3 thrown in for good measure.  <_<

I'm just angry he didn't use my Desperate Housewives theme.

Blasphemy!

And how would that work exactly? :ermm:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It would start off with a female jedi narrating the story and then killing herself. Then you would be either a plumber jedi or one of a bunch of sexy milf jedi and spend the rest of the season game finiding out why the female jedi killed herself..... and then somwhere along teh way one of teh charcaters gets a set of robot arms and legs and says nooooo etc. This story writes itself!! :ermm:

Hello all.

I am new to this place. Anyway I read an idea for KOTOR III and I have to say I like it. However, I have an idea as well. I am a young (24) novelist, I wouldn't mind writing for Star Wars KOTOR, but I have no idea where to start. Anyway, my idea is simple: You (this means us) play as Revan's Apprentice (Sith) or Padawan (Jedi).

This may seem like an odd idea, but to me it's not. Revan is my fave all time Star Wars character. It works like this: Revan decided he knew too much about the first Sith to just wait for "the coming war," so Revan left for unknown space and found a group of "Gray Jedi" and trains them (in the beginning of the game you can choose Revan's lightside or darkside, or if Revan has chosen evil, as some masters in KOTOR II said he did, he can be a Sith. So you begin serving him. You must find his old friends and emeines alike to reconnect him with the Force. He too like the Exlie has become a wound in the Force. Through a Force bond he/she teaches you what you need to know.

The one thing I would do for KOTOR III is make more like Darth Vader. Say in the middle of the game, if you chose the quick and easy (and fun) way of the Sith, something very bad happens to you and you become "more machine than man" - if you chose the lightside, this doesn't happen, but say a new character woulld die.

Thanks for reading.

Peace!

~David

Revan is,as Kreia puts it, power. Cutting him off from the force would be ridiculous, no one would accept that idea. The guy has been nearly killed, memory wiped, and even so his force powers only grew stronger. No, Kotor III should either have your pc be someone new if the developers dont want to bring revan back to lvl 1, which wouldnt be soo impossible, considering he's in uncharted territory, and hence the force could work in different ways where you are. This someone new would have to be someone inherently tied to Revan somehow though...maybe his son with bastila/ her son with carth? or maybe Juhani's son...now that would rock...a cathar main char...

First of all, the "would in the force" idea has been done by KOTOR II. I see no reason to redo it with Revan.

Next, this story seems a poorly adapted rehash of idea elsewhere on these boards, with a little Ep 3 thrown in for good measure.  <_<

Indeed. The proposed story is but a clone...and a lame one at that.

---

Revan is,as Kreia puts it, power. Cutting him off from the force would be ridiculous, no one would accept that idea.

Precisely. :rolleyes:

---

or maybe Juhani's son...now that would rock...a cathar main char...

Cathars are foul and disgusting creatures. They're dangerous and could hurt innocent humans. I propose they should be wiped out...all of them.

manthing2.jpg

[i think this idea is no good. How many darth vaders can there be. Also the sith lords was pporly done. No matter what you choose light or dark its the same game. Plus it has abolutley nothing to do with th first kotor. The story line for sith lords say revan was good and saved the republic, or a sith and destroyed it, but this is what happended in between so this game wont follow that story line any way. Its a fun game and I play it often but there should have been more of a connection to Kotor. for nstance if you said revan destroyed the republic, then he should have been the sith lord, or the reverse side and been a jedi at the academy or on dantooine. for the third one I say bring revan back, with force powers that whole jedi loosing his connection got old quick. An either have him in the beginning of the game take over the mantle of the dark lord, or destroy him. I am no writer so I wont get into it, but lets hope the third nstallment has a better connection to the 2nd. If there was a civil war then we should have fought in in it.

Hello all.

Thanks for reading.

Peace!

~David

Let me guess that Reven is the Exiles father!!!! :p :D

What made the first two games great was the fact that they were original story lines for the Star Wars universe. What you have suggested are just recycled plot elements.

Also welcome to the boards and sorry for being so cynical.

Wow, you actually know the story.

Your mute button must have broke.

I think I know what you are insinuating and it is funny and a bit sicking at the same time.

ok theres a KOTOR 3 thing in the Obsidian general area, please stop posting things about KOTOR3 here.

Who made you king/queen of the boards.

Indeed. The proposed story is but a clone...and a lame one at that.

---

Revan is,as Kreia puts it, power. Cutting him off from the force would be ridiculous, no one would accept that idea.

Precisely. :blink:

---

or maybe Juhani's son...now that would rock...a cathar main char...

Cathars are foul and disgusting creatures. They're dangerous and could hurt innocent humans. I propose they should be wiped out...all of them.

What he said. Cathars are not dangerous if they are house trained.

Lol: Reven knocked one of the other characters up.

Wow, you actually know the story.

Your mute button must have broke.

I think I know what you are insinuating and it is funny and a bit sicking at the same time.

Actually, he insinuates exactly what it says: the fact that Darth Flatus's mute button must have broken, otherwise he would not have watched Desperate Housewives, and thereby know the story.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Revan is,as Kreia puts it, power. Cutting him off from the force would be ridiculous, no one would accept that idea. The guy has been nearly killed, memory wiped, and even so his force powers only grew stronger. No, Kotor III should either have your pc be someone new if the developers dont want to bring revan back to lvl 1, which wouldnt be soo impossible, considering he's in uncharted territory, and hence the force could work in different ways where you are. This someone new would have to be someone inherently tied to Revan somehow though...maybe his son with bastila/ her son with carth? or maybe Juhani's son...now that would rock...a cathar main char...

Exactly. For some reason I believe Revan knew he was powerful and to cut himself off from the force would be ridiculous. He didn't form connections through the force like the Exile did. Plus I didn't, and still don't, like the ideas of "wounds in the force"

I don't think it's impossible to have Revan start off at level 1, I do remember Carth saying where he once felt Revan is now empty. Just a thought.