A remnant of Kotor 1...

Well Hello There ;)

Ok, speaking of finding things that may or may not be there, what the hell about HK-47's assassination rifle???!!!! STATEMENT: HAS ANYONE EVER FOUND IT???!!!! And if so, HOW, WHEN, WHERE, WHY.... I've played this game more times than I can shake a stick at and still haven't found it. Even with the randomizer trick, I can't find it anywhere. REPUGNANT SIGH...

The circlet of Saresh is out there, just be patient, it'll turn up. And you only need one of anything anyway because you can then just multiply it over 20 times if you want with the tripler trick. Although though, I usually find it when i'm ds and rarely ls - ironic isn't it?!

today i found a good substitute for the circlet of saresh, and its not ls/ds specific!!

the force focusing band (i think thats what its called) +4 wisdom, +1 charisma, +2 force regeneration (i think i remembered the stats correctly...)

oh yeah, about the droid assassination rifle, its not all that great. its pretty much a disrupter rifle that gives you the sniper shot feats. but it IS upgradeable, which is good

i was stuffing round with the "give item" doodah today, and i have come to the conclusion that there are some REALLY good droid items!

eg droid capacitor armor (hk47 only) 13 to defence and 50% energy immunity!!! (some other immunities too, but energy is the important one. laugh at dudes with sabers!)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

but energy is the important one. laugh at dudes with sabers!

<Whacks Shryke on the head with hilt :geek: >

Seriously though I bet you don't get any of them next game.

Fair enough it adds a certain variety.....But to me, never getting ANYTHING worth having was a major pain. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Malak's lightsaber is in the game...you just have to be level 50 to attain it. 

And yes, it is the ULTRA pimp.  :D

About Malaks lightsaber...

I assume you can only get to level 50 by cheating with the PC?

Also.. If you really want a pimped lightsaber that does 70+ damage, do this:

1. Peragus

2. Telos

3. Dantooine

4. Korriban

5. Onderon

6. Nar Shadda.

You will find a series of crystals and fixtures or what not on these planets. I upgraded my crystal not even to it's full potential, and by the time I slew Kreia my lightsaber did

Dun Dun Dun

25-65 damage Or something around there. I just couldn't get over the beautiful max. :D

Malak's lightsaber is in the game...you just have to be level 50 to attain it. 

And yes, it is the ULTRA pimp.  :D

About Malaks lightsaber...

I assume you can only get to level 50 by cheating with the PC?

Also.. If you really want a pimped lightsaber that does 70+ damage, do this:

1. Peragus

2. Telos

3. Dantooine

4. Korriban

5. Onderon

6. Nar Shadda.

You will find a series of crystals and fixtures or what not on these planets. I upgraded my crystal not even to it's full potential, and by the time I slew Kreia my lightsaber did

Dun Dun Dun

25-65 damage Or something around there. I just couldn't get over the beautiful max. :D

the only way to get to level 50 is to use some of the exp glitches (eg the hssiss spawn point)

and by the way, the loot system is random, so its no guarantee that you'll find good crystals/fixtures just by doing the planets in a certain order.

You could probably get to level 50 by constantly abusing the umm.. invisable beast thigns on korriban. That would take a ton of time though, but only way I can think of without cheating.

Personaly I don't think I've ever gotten to 30? Do things get any better post 30 ? I' mtempted to play through again

Also while we are talking about armor and such.. I noticed you get the ossus keeper robe if you don't loot any of the items in the palace of onderon. Is there a darkside trick to loot them and get something equaly valuable? I tried and got junk but maybe I missed one=( So is there any good static loot on that one I missed?

I got Nomi Sunrider's armband once. Nothing major. I think I gave it to one of my shipmates, or probably just broke it down for componants.

For some reason or another, that Hssiss trick doesn't work for me. Perhaps it's because I play on Xbox and not PC?

Speaking of PC games (because I'm hoping to get a nice one at some point), has anyone played the SW Galaxies game and it's upgrade? Is it everything everyone says it is? Is it addictively amazing?

Points of interest:

We can have implants, but why can't we get cybernetic body parts ala Darth Vader and Malak? It's only fitting that, when we take a character down the Dark path that they eventually fall apart and reconstruct their bodies with cool stuff.

Why can't they have interesting Easter egg finds? Like some Star Forge robes, Cassus Fett's helmet, or Bindo's goatee?

I did find Freyyr's Warsword once. THAT was pretty cool.

there's lots of items like that!

(mission) vao armband

jolee's robe

bindo's band

malak's armor

onasi blaster

freyyr's warblade

i cant remember anymore right now...... :(:rolleyes:

revan's robes? havent found them before!

but i have found stuff like bindo's band, malaks armor, jolee's robes, and the vao armband

I found bindo's band on Malachor V, but it wasnt anything special.

Otherwise, I got Freedon Nadd's saber in the very back of the sith tomb on Dxun (doesnt everyone?). I havent really come across anything rarer that those.

That is very interesting about the star maps, and also, I think it would be great to visit the "Unknown Planet" to find star forge pieces all over it :D