Star Wars: Episode II.V Defeat of the Mandalorians

(w00t) Star Wars: Episode II.V Defeat of the Mandalorians (w00t)

How cool would it be if LucasFilm made a new star wars film for fans of the Mandalorian race? It could include the early life of jango Fett, and the mandal wars which are depicted in the expanded unifverse. after that, people could write a a new visual dictionary, which just includes mandal armor and weaponry *I'm obsessed with mandal armor and the clones*

got any feedback???

S-TJ (AMRSC)

I have a new idea for an EU offshoot! why not develop the backstory of the gonk droids.. i have always found them to be a fascinating and mysterious type of droid. What would be awesome is if there was a gonk planet with a history and a gonk culture. what would be super awesome is if the gonks design was used to creat an army of droids and then this was worked into the films... oh dear i guess its a little late for that :"> :thumbsup:

Well the Hollywood-men-who-know-best (irony filters can be turned down now) have doe similar cash-in spin-off films before, like "US Marshals" from "The Fugitive", and all those dire Ewok adventure movies after RotJ, so there is nothing wrong with your idea in principle. I fear that the film would be best suited without GL, though, as his writing is very sketchy without humming glow-sticks, and would suffer the same ignominious fate as said Ewok movies without a proper writer.

PS the Romans didn't use decimals, that was not achieved until Fibonacci (whose real name was Leonardo Pisano) brought the concept of "zero" to Europe from India, in the early thirteenth century.

:devil:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

What ewok adventure movies? There was only E-E-E-EWOKS!! and Droids and they were cartoons.

Or do you mean Willow the Ewok with alopecia?

No, there were some Ewok Adventure movies (they may well have been animated, though -- I never watched them).

I liked Willow, but was that made after RotJ? (Certainly GL has displayed a proclivity for height-challenged actors in his career, what with the above mentioned films and the Jawas, too.)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

What ewok adventure movies? There was only E-E-E-EWOKS!! and Droids and they were cartoons.

Or do you mean Willow the Ewok with alopecia?

No, there were some Ewok Adventure movies (they may well have been animated, though -- I never watched them).

I liked Willow, but was that made after RotJ? (Certainly GL has displayed a proclivity for height-challenged actors in his career, what with the above mentioned films and the Jawas, too.)

"The Ewok Adventure" and "Ewoks: The Battle For Endor" were the two movies.

I don't know if they were theatrical releases though, but I know I liked the Ewoks when I was a kid. The Cartoon never appealed to me though.

What's a mandal war?  And a mandal armor?

The same, innit?

A mandal wore a mandal armour.

I've just never, EVER heard of them referred to as a "mandal" before.

The living language that is English; here we witness first hand the major motivator for speech modification: laziness.

I thought "Mandy" was the accepted abbreviation for Mandalore and his Mandalorians, when referred to singly, and "Mandies" would presumably by plural. :blink:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT