Atton or Disciple?

Has this thread turned into a "who do you like best?" thread? Cause that's what it's looking like and it wasn't exactly the original point of the thread... ;)

Well, if that's the case now, I know I'm going to shock everyone here when I say I like Atton. :ermm:

when he and Atton have that first spat -- instead of getting mad he calls Atton a hero.
Ok, I don't have the notes I took for my first fanfic with me, so I can't check, but I'm about 99% sure he doesn't call Atton a hero. He calls the Exile a hero, but not Atton. Atton says something about Disciple trying to impress her with his "big hero way" and Disciple replies "I thought she was the hero."

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Silvershadow's correct. He calls the Exile a hero...actually, he mumbles "I thought she was the hero..."

Loved Atton first, but now I love Disciple more than Atton. And yes, he's cute. There. I said it. Have at me now. :ermm:"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

i'd like disciple a lot more if he didn't look so...... wierd

atton kinda has that likeable charm, and i usually always end up using him in my party

btw, i am a guy, and i dont exactly play as a female exile very often. in fact, i am yet to play as a light side female

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Silvershadow's correct. He calls the Exile a hero...actually, he mumbles "I thought she was the hero..."

That's the quote I was talking about -- although I should have said implied rather than called. It implies that somebody else is the hero...

Nevermind, it was probably something you either got or not, depending on your outlook, I suppose. I thought that the subtlies of his speech gave it away.

Cloris

To me, that line implies only that disciple is flabergasted by Atton's jealous and groundless insults and his comment is meant more as an insult towards Atton illogical accusations.

No different than Atton muttering "Schutta' as he walks away from Handmaiden....just a parting insult disguised as social politeness.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

To me, that line implies only that disciple is flabergasted by Atton's jealous and groundless insults and his comment is meant more as an insult towards Atton illogical accusations.

No different than Atton muttering "Schutta' as he walks away from Handmaiden....just a parting insult disguised as social politeness.

Wow, I was right -- it does seem to greatly depend on your outlook. I did not interpret it that way at all; I suppose that's part of the beauty of it all...

Cloris

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly (call me sick I know), but I rather like Di. I know he's not Atton (who *IS* superior), but Di is cute in his persistance. Plus, at least he has the guts to approach my LS Jedi, something Atton never really does.

Di grew on me over time although I think his dentures were rather frightening :D

Plus, its nice to have a choice. So often us girls get only 1 hetero love interest.

Naava

Atton is so hot ;):p

Disciple is weird though..it's like he's TOO nice you know? He doesn't joke like Atton.

edit: anyone know why all the NPC in both games are hot and your PC are ugly? They are better looking in KOTOR 2, and some are even really hot, but, for example, there is only one hot black PC appearance in K2...

In K1 it was some Korean guy..

Wow, I can't believe somebody bumped this thread.

I've actually found that Disciple has really grown on me... mind you, it MAY have something to do with the fact that I portray him in my fic as actually human, so I have come to view him as such, instead of the weird labrador retriever/doormat type of guy that is shown in the game.

There's a comment he makes during what I believe was some cut dialogue (well, if it wasn't, I just never got it) that leads me to believe I'm not TOTALLY off-base about how he is... This would be when they land on Nar Shaddaa and Atton gives his little spiel on Nal Hutta.

Atton: Trust me. We're not going to go anywhere near the place unless we want to be washing the stink out of our clothes for the next few years.

Disciple: It might take longer for some of us...

Atton: You spend all day thinking up that joke?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

• 1 month later...

Hi all

what I want to know is what happened to Carth :wub: ?????? For some reason I got the impression that KOTOR2 was following on from KOTOR with the same (well at least some of the same ) characters. So all I can say is DAMN, I was enjoying my romance with Carth....sighs....oh well.........

BTW Atton is too much of a pretty boy for me but I guess he will have to do...lol!

Serenia

Frankly (call me sick I know), but I rather like Di. I know he's not Atton (who *IS* superior), but Di is cute in his persistance. Plus, at least he has the guts to approach my LS Jedi, something Atton never really does.

Di grew on me over time although I think his dentures were rather frightening  :D

Plus, its nice to have a choice. So often us girls get only 1 hetero love interest.

Naava

Too true!

Maybe I like Di so much because it seems to be heavily implied that he's had a crush on the PC ever since that first meeting in the Enclave. Of course that is going to be a little odd -- and maybe even a bit stalker-ish, but I think it's awesome.

Atton's fun and all, but out of the two of them, I think it's obvious which one would remember your birthday!

Cloris

Wow, I can't believe somebody bumped this thread.

...AGAIN.
BTW Atton is too much of a pretty boy for me
:-

Too much of a pretty boy?? I guess we don't share the same definition of "pretty boy".

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

As always, you and I see things the same way, Royal. :D

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Atton's not a pretty boy, but I don't think he's scruffy either. He's just kind of....somewhere in the middle. That handsome but darkly brooding guy in the corner of the bar kind of thing.

That handsome but darkly brooding guy in the corner of the bar kind of thing.

:lol:

:wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

That handsome but darkly brooding guy in the corner of the bar kind of thing.

Lol, that's pretty accurate, sounds like a lot of characters Nick Katt has played. I still think he is pretty scruffy--if we believe all the comments Mira has made--and those pickpocket gloves just scream scruffy. Ok, now I know I've been stayin up to late lol.

Royal