Atton or Disciple?

Well, what girl wouldnt swoon at the prospect of asking to play Pazaak for the fifty-millionth time with Atton, to just ending the conversation with 'Nothing. Nevermind'?

Super romantic stuff!  :ermm:

I know... kinda makes you wonder why a romantic man like him would still be single... :("

This thread should be called Fangirl Rant

ANY thread dealing with the romance or lack thereof in KOTOR2 should be called "Fangirl Rant"... because regardless of the question, said thread will inevitably turn into a fangirl rant. :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

What about Hanharr?

A loyal and caring companion :ermm:

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

If all else fails what about Bao Dur?

Although you won't get much conversation out of him......... :ermm:

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

:ermm:

Personally, I'd prefer Mandalore before Hanharr and Bao-Dur... sometimes I just want to get a tin opener to that armour of his... :"> *ahem*... so, ermm... yeh... where was I?

Oh, yeh...

*resumes fangirl rant-like mumbling about lack of KOTOR2 romance*

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

:wub:

Personally, I'd prefer Mandalore before Hanharr and Bao-Dur... sometimes I just want to get a tin opener to that armour of his... :"> *ahem*... so, ermm... yeh... where was I?

Oh, yeh...

*resumes fangirl rant-like mumbling about lack of KOTOR2 romance*

DL

Yeah good one!

I suppose Bao Dur and Hanhar are both aliens as well!

Imagine the exile and a wookie!

No wait don't........ :p

Imagine the exile and a wookie!

No wait don't........ :wub:

AAAAAAAAHH!!!!

Too late. The damage is done.

Must... scrub... brain... clean...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I have discovered some romance in KOTOR2! :p

Shock horror indeed!

This said romantic event occurs when the PC has set Revan to be LSF and when the PC meets Admiral Onasi *fangirl swoon* after the events on the Ravager... yes, you all know what I'm going to mention, but here is the romantic bit:

"... tell her Carth Onasi is waiting for her..."

*fangirl gush*

:wub:

DL

P.S. Gross... wookie love.... *shudder*.... must replace that .... with image of.... Carth...

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

P.S. Gross... wookie love.... *shudder*.... must replace that .... with image of.... Carth...

See, now I'm picturing Carth with a Wookiee. Thanks a LOT. <_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Wouldn't it be great if you choose who you want, for example Atton or Disciple, then the one you let down has to go with Hanharr or someone?

That would teach Disciple for being slightly boring!

Is that a bit harsh? <_<

That would be hilarious!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Disciple deserves no love! Not even from a Wookie!

DL

I thought I was being harsh....

Well, I tend to have manic evil tendencies when sleep deprived...

No kidding! I thought I was mean today...

Poor Disciple... :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

If all else fails what about Bao Dur?

Although you won't get much conversation out of him......... :thumbsup:

Yeah, but when you do get him to talk it's like dark chocolate pouring over ripe strawberries...

Did I mention that I dig voices?

Okay, good!

:)

Cloris

PS: Anybody else notice that the actor that voiced Goto (Daren Norris) was Spottswoode in Team America?

PS: Anybody else notice that the actor that voiced Goto (Daren Norris) was Spottswoode in Team America?

No, but I noticed that the evil Simons NPC in Deus Ex is voiced by the guy that does the intro to the sequel ... the bit at the end; the end of his speech is (the last voice in the intro) "... I told them to run!".

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No, but I noticed that the evil Simons NPC in Deus Ex is voiced by the guy that does the intro to the sequel ... the bit at the end; the end of his speech is (the last voice in the intro) "... I told them to run!".

Cool!

When I watch television, I like to play "name the voice-over." A good voice, in my opinion, is more than just about its quality, timbre, or richness -- it has to sound like there is something going on in the head that voiced it (does that make sense?). Nikki Kat's got it (and how!), Greg Ellis has it, so does Tom Kane, Kelly Hu, and Roger Guenveur Smith (I recognized him from K Street, of all places!).

Anyway, I'm rambling again...

Cloris

Cool!

When I watch television, I like to play "name the voice-over." A good voice, in my opinion, is more than just about its quality, timbre, or richness -- it has to sound like there is something going on in the head that voiced it (does that make sense?). Nikki Kat's got it (and how!), Greg Ellis has it, so does Tom Kane, Kelly Hu, and  Roger Guenveur Smith (I recognized him from K Street, of all places!).

Yep, I can't help but do a "where do I know that actor/actress from" recall heuristic when I first encounter them, usually to the detriment of all screen action.

Voice over is similar to acting, the still expression / everything's going on underneath act, like Pacino and Bronson: the clue is in their eyes (so it isn't quite a poker face) ... there needs to be something driving the action.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Dude, this topic is STILL going...?It ended on page 1:

likes Bao-Dur.

Diciple: Creepy man whore/ woman whore (i'm not sure)

Atton: Bad boy funny guy with Han Solo appearence and attitude (in a purely heterosexual way of coarse.)

No compitition. Atton.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I like Atton, no worries there -- it is much more secure to spend my crushes on scoundrels in fiction than in meatspace. :)

On the other hand, I like Di, too. Practically: he's a walking lab table, can restore force points, and can heal on demand -- better, even, than T3 or Bao Dur. Storywise: he's the only bugger to figure out what the hell is going on (even if he is made to forget), he changed his whole life because of the PC oh-so-long-ago and isn't bitter or vindictive, he continues his study and pursuit of the Jedi even though it seems to pain him, and he makes for a hell of a Jedi himself, and when he and Atton have that first spat -- instead of getting mad he calls Atton a hero. :p

Sure, he isn't "the cool guy," but that doesn't mean that there isn't a good character in there -- even if his chin is too small for his teeth and makes him look a bit beaver-ish.

Cloris