Atton or Disciple?

i have heard that there is a possiblility for atton and disciple but do you actually get an i love you from one of them if you are ls female? what is the best way to play the love thing...ls/ds/male or ls/ds/female? ive only done ls/female. thank you.

Well first of all, I prefer LSF, but that's just me. It's really about how you want to play. Second, no, the actual romances are cut from the game. However, if you play very close attention, there are a few lines they didn't cut. We Atton fangirls cling to those like sacred texts :-:rolleyes:

sig2.gif

Diciple is CUTE?!!? What game have you been playing!!?

Anyway, you don't really get an "I love you" from either of them. Yet more cut content. Damn realease dates.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Handmaiden Baby =D

I have to say, Atris looked GORGEOUS on the promotional art, but was quite different in the game...a bit too old.

Okay,this had nothing to do with the topic, but hey: Whatever floats your boat.

Atris looked kinda hot to me on the art (nowhere near Bastila or Mira hot, though), so I was pretty dissapointed when she looked and sounded..old. It was creepy.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

you are evil I like you

btw Calling Disciple Cute is my form of Saracasm.

I rather have Bastila.....................or Atris..........................or Mission.....................or Mira.......................Or Juhani......................or HandMaiden.....................................or Visas Marr....................or Master Vash............................................or Belya..............................or Yuthera Ban.............................................or Kreia.................or Lashowe................or every woman in Kotor Series........................or Hk47................................or T3M4....................................

that is long before I take Disciple....

you are evil I like you

btw Calling Disciple Cute is my form of Saracasm.

I rather have Bastila.....................or Atris..........................or Mission.....................or Mira.......................Or Juhani......................or HandMaiden.....................................or Visas Marr....................or Master Vash............................................or Belya..............................or Yuthera Ban.............................................or Kreia.................or Lashowe................or every woman in Kotor Series........................or Hk47................................or T3M4....................................

that is long before I take Disciple....

Good Point. Also has anyone noticed how cool darkside Atton looks with his crumbling face?

On that point has anyone managed to get Disciple darkside mastery?

If so what does he look like??

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

I haven't gotten him darkside mastery, but I've gotten him pretty close. I didn't realize it until I was talking to him when he had his back turned to me. He turned and faced me all of a sudden and I have to admit I jumped. The gray, crumbling skin somehow makes the bunny teeth seem bigger *shudder*.

But why are we talking about the Disciple? :shifty: Back to Atton!!! :thumbsup:

sig2.gif

I haven't gotten him darkside mastery, but I've gotten him pretty close.  I didn't realize it until I was talking to him when he had his back turned to me.  He turned and faced me all of a sudden and I have to admit I jumped.  The gray, crumbling skin somehow makes the bunny teeth seem bigger *shudder*.

But why are we talking about the Disciple?  ;)  Back to Atton!!! :wub:

:devil:

Like out of some kind of horror film? Cool

Has anyone managed to get Handmaiden 100% evil?

I managed it with Mira and Visas, but they don't look all that different.

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

i have heard that there is a possiblility for atton and disciple but do you actually get an i love you from one of them if you are ls female? what is the best way to play the love thing...ls/ds/male or ls/ds/female? ive only done ls/female. thank you.

Didn't you already ask the exact same question about 3 weeks ago?

I do recall writing somebody an in-depth explanation on how you do NOT get to hear either of them tell you they love you, and I'm pretty sure it was you.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I haven't gotten him darkside mastery, but I've gotten him pretty close.  I didn't realize it until I was talking to him when he had his back turned to me.  He turned and faced me all of a sudden and I have to admit I jumped.  The gray, crumbling skin somehow makes the bunny teeth seem bigger *shudder*.

But why are we talking about the Disciple?  ;)  Back to Atton!!! :p

:blink:

Like out of some kind of horror film? Cool

Has anyone managed to get Handmaiden 100% evil?

I managed it with Mira and Visas, but they don't look all that different.

The Handmaiden doesn't look any different either. Her clothes just change from white to black, which I like better. And she seems to put an excessive amount of black eyeshadow and lipstick.

Hang on...

A romance with Atton or Disciple?

Playing as the Exile?

WTF?

I want to play as Revan again and continue the romance with Carth...

I cant believe OE have the audacity to make the sequel and then change the main characters?!?!

:blink:

*runs screaming and crying to mummy*

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I think the main point you are missing here is-

What's wrong with Mandalore?

My favorite romantic interest from both Kotor's so far is Atton (note: HK-47 is not a romantic interest >_< )

As my LS female character I had a romance with Atton. All it showed were a few scenes where my character discussed men with Mira, Atton asked Bao-dur if he had a chance with me, and Mira scolded Atton for watching me meditate.

As my DS male, I had pretty high influence with both Visas and the Handmaiden. I got both of them to DS mastery. Their skin gets a little pale and chalky-looking and they get dark grey veins showing through. Also, their lipstick looks darker. Atton, also at DS mastery, really creeped me out. I still took him with me but I equipped him with a visor so I didn't have to see what I did to him...

As far as Mandalore not being a romantic interest, I have two theories on that: a) Mandalore wouldn't waste time with romance when he's got the entire Mandalorian race to revive and b) probably Obsidian or LA are planning to use Mandalore in Kotor III and they don't want to have to go through scripting one set of dialogue if there was a romance and another if there wasn't.

As far as Mandalore not being a romantic interest, I have two theories on that: a) Mandalore wouldn't waste time with romance when he's got the entire Mandalorian race to revive and b) probably Obsidian or LA are planning to use Mandalore in Kotor III and they don't want to have to go through scripting one set of dialogue if there was a romance and another if there wasn't.

Also the fact that he's trapped in full body armour "darth vader style" might just make bodily contact a little difficult, don't you think?

As my LS female character I had a romance with Atton.  All it showed were a few scenes where my character discussed men with Mira, Atton asked Bao-dur if he had a chance with me, and Mira scolded Atton for watching me meditate.

You call that a romance? Wow. I guess you're easily satisfied then. Personally I thought that "romance" with Atton was a little high school... The only thing that was missing was Atton passing a note to the Exile during math with the following content written:

Do you like me?

_ Yes

_ No

I mean, don't get me wrong, it was cute and all... but come on!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Well, what girl wouldnt swoon at the prospect of asking to play Pazaak for the fifty-millionth time with Atton, to just ending the conversation with 'Nothing. Nevermind'?

Super romantic stuff! :ermm:

DL :(

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]