Just an idea

Would you like to see multiple cities or locations to visit on a single planet in Kotor3?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see multiple cities or locations to visit on a single planet in Kotor3?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Don't care.

Like I've been saying I think its safe to assume that KOTOR 3 will be for the Xbox 360 so its quite possible that one planet will be just as big as one of the previous games.

While I too desire larger locales, the possiblity of such an extreme expansion is quite unlikely for many reasons.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Bigger is good, of course, but only if the quality stays high. Kotor is already criticised for too many long, empty corridors, and I wouldn't want Kotor 3 to turn into a hack'n'slash game. Some of the planets in Kotor 2 could certainly have been more substantial though, Korriban in particular. You could have one larger location or two smaller locations - I would prefer the former, I think, but you could have a variety as well.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Like I've been saying I think its safe to assume that KOTOR 3 will be for the Xbox 360 so its quite possible that one planet will be just as big as one the entire game in the previous games.

PS3! PS3!

Okay, but variety is a great tool in anything. so having a myriad of settings and multiple locations is always good, but sparsity should be contrasted by clutter, not more sparsity.

Well, GTA:San Andreas managed to triple an already large playing area (ie Vice City) for Playstation 2 - I mean, with the next generation of consoles (which may finally come close to handling a game as big as a PC can for the time being :po:) ) I see no reason why KOTORIII should not be much bigger with more locations and more planets to see. Certainly I'd love it if KOTOR could brake the old cliche of coincidentally crash landing in just the right places on a huge planet and at just the right time to witness or take part in a massive plot piece (Gosh, what are the chances of that happening? :().

But at the same time, the game must remain contrite. There's got to be something that can keep someone's attention going for the extra places and planets without them getting repetative. So probably that means you'll crash land in just the right places on a huge planet and at just the right time to witness or take part in a massive plot piece (Gosh, what are the chances of that happening? :))

Yes, but the level and type of interaction in San Andreas and KotOr are two different types of wildebeests. I wouldn't mind a plot point revealing itself on a different planet instead of being at the right place at the right time ALL the time, even if the force is involved.

PS3 Will crash and burn man

How dare you.

How dare you!

Bigger is good, of course, but only if the quality stays high.  Kotor is already criticised for too many long, empty corridors, and I wouldn't want Kotor 3 to turn into a hack'n'slash game.  Some of the planets in Kotor 2 could certainly have been more substantial though, Korriban in particular.  You could have one larger location or two smaller locations - I would prefer the former, I think, but you could have a variety as well.

Or how about more smaller locations so that you dont get the long empty corridors