How do I get the cheats to work?

Having never used cheats myself I'm not entirely sure what the procedure is... :wub: ... but I'm under the impression that you dont need to press 'Alt Gr + 1' at all...

Also, did you type 'EnableCheats=1' under the line [Game Options] in the right file?

If my advice doesnt work, then sorry, can't help you kid :)

Good luck :thumbsup:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Having never used cheats myself I'm not entirely sure what the procedure is...  :shifty: ... but I'm under the impression that you dont need to press 'Alt Gr + 1' at all...

Also, did you type 'EnableCheats=1' under the line [Game Options] in the right file?

If my advice doesnt work, then sorry, can't help you kid  ;)

Good luck  :o

DL

I did.

Thanks for the good luck wishes.:)

You press the ~ button which you can do by pressing shift and the button next to 1 on the top left of your keybord which will then open up the console.

But you can not see what you are typing so make sure you spell and type thingd correctly.

Hopefully that will help

i tried it and needed at least a half an hour to figure out the combination. it was alt gr+7, but im posibly in a country most of you probably doesnt even know it exists :lol:

P.S. why do you need cheats for a rpg game :huh: the only reason i come up, and used it was to warp myself on the droid planet ;)

i tried it and needed at least a half an hour to figure out the combination. it was alt gr+7, but im posibly in a country most of you probably doesnt even know it exists :lol:

P.S. why do you need cheats for a rpg game :huh:  the only reason i come up, and used it was to warp myself on the droid planet ;)

Where do you come from?

how da hell do you get the console down during a game. I got the cheats off cheatplanet, but kant get them to work. like, you gotta do the EnableCheats=1 thingy, and then in the game, it tells mi to press ~ and the enter or space key to activate the console. It says the character will freeze if the console works, but nothing's happening....i'm waiting.....i wana use cheats coz i'm am DESPERATE for the mandalorian armor....

by ze way, i got the whole cheat list in the attachment. Have fun jedi!!!

swKOTOR2_thesithlords.doc

how da hell do you get the console down during a game. I got the cheats off cheatplanet, but kant get them to work. like, you gotta do the EnableCheats=1 thingy, and then in the game, it tells mi to press ~ and the enter or space key to activate the console. It says the character will freeze if the console works, but nothing's happening....i'm waiting.....i wana use cheats coz i'm am DESPERATE for the mandalorian armor....

by ze way, i got the whole cheat list in the attachment. Have fun jedi!!!

swKOTOR2_thesithlords.doc

Dont press the enter or space key just do the ~ thingy and type the cheat in make sure it is spelt correctly nind you

i tried it and needed at least a half an hour to figure out the combination. it was alt gr+7, but im posibly in a country most of you probably doesnt even know it exists :wub:

P.S. why do you need cheats for a rpg game ;)  the only reason i come up, and used it was to warp myself on the droid planet :devil:

Where do you come from?

a small country east from italy, south from Austria called Slovenia