Now what?

So I got through Peragus, and didn't even actually trigger the explosions (the Sith did it).

I then got through the Telosian space colony, passed through everything on Telos, met the handmaiden, and continued on my way. Alas, I cannot return, despite having seen movies (much later) of the women there worrying about the handmaiden being away for so long.

Went straight to Dantooine, spoke with everyone, cleared out the Jedi enclave, but, alas, found no Jedi, only a disciple. I am unable to prove the military leader's mischief because I told him what the concerned soldier was up to, so that sidequest is stuck in my journal and unresolveable.

Went to Korriban, got in a messy situation and am now locked out of the acadamy. Completed the cave, enjoyed the unlimited XP cheat (spent hours on it, came out a level 35).

Went to Iziz, then Onderon, then back to Iziz where I was told to wait for things to clear up.

Went to Nar Shadda, cleared out the Exchange and the other clan that was harrassing the people. Went through the tunnels, took Mira through to the end and even made her a young Jedi padawan. Assembled HK-47. Now GoTo's annoying bot is pushing his weight around my ship among me and my people and I hate him for it. Met a Jedi, he told me he'd wait for me at Dantooine.

Went back to Iziz, then back to Onderon. Saved the Princess, killed the militia leader guy, and came back to Iziz. Met a Jedi while in Onderon, he told me he'd wait for me at Dantooine.

Went back to Dantooine. Can't find the Jedis. But I did let Mandalore talk to the Mandalorians, who ran away to go back to Iziz. *sigh*

Nothing more has happened. My journal doesn't tell me what to do except for some silly sidequests that cannot be completed because of closed doors:

"Smuggling on Citadel Station" - This is about a pistol on the Telos space station; cannot complete this because I already escaped the space station so now this leader won't talk to me.

"Lost Jedi" - Master Kavar on Onderon told me he would meet me in Dantooine. Trouble is, I don't know where to find him. I've looked all over, both in the enclave and in the main building where the people are.

"Starport Visa" - This is from the first Onderon mission, telling me who I gave a visa to (Xaart, a Republic operative, who didn't say what his mission was).

"Changing of the Guard: Bonus Mission" - It's a bonus mission. This is the guy on Dantooine (Zherron) who is accused of being mischievous. I can't talk to him about anything now, so it's not completable.

"Lost in the Shadows" - "Among the bodies of three mercenaries, you found a datapad that contains orders from Azkul to capture Vrook alive and bring him to the kinrath caves." I went to the caves, no one was there but some bad guys, eggs, and some crystals.

"Redemption" - Basically says that Jedi still have a bad reputation in Dantooine. I can't find any more side missions to complete.

"False Batu" - "An assassin disguised as Batu Rem, a TSF officer on Citadel Station, made an attempt on your life while you were imprisoned there. It might be worth trying to find out who hired him and why." I completed Telos Station immediatley after Peragus. I've since spoken with every last person in the cantina.

There's nothing more for me to do. I'm lost in space. I've visted every planet and no triggers are happening.

Help?

Went back to Dantooine. Can't find the Jedis. But I did let Mandalore talk to the Mandalorians, who ran away to go back to Iziz. *sigh*

"Lost in the Shadows" - "Among the bodies of three mercenaries, you found a datapad that contains orders from Azkul to capture Vrook alive and bring him to the kinrath caves." I went to the caves, no one was there but some bad guys, eggs, and some crystals.

There's nothing more for me to do. I'm lost in space. I've visted every planet and no triggers are happening.

Help?

You have to go back into the cave... That is where you meet Vrook :)

You have to go back into the cave... That is where you meet Vrook  :)

Wait, is there another cave "kinrath caves" other than the Crystal Cave?

Have you met Vrook? He is in that same cave, but not near the crystals. He is in a force cage.

After you enter the cave, Just keep going strait and take a left... He does not appear there until you have finished the Jedi Sublevel area....

No prob :)

Among the bodies of three mercenaries, you found a datapad that contains orders from Azkul to capture Vrook alive and bring him to the kinrath caves."

It is actually triggered by this :)

By the way, your Iziz is actually Dxun.

Smuggling on Citadel Station can still be completed, I think. The Merchant Samhan Dobo is the smuggler. You can betray Samhan for LS points to tell Grenn what he wants or you can help Samhan for DS points

Starport Visa is one quest you have to complete before you meet Kavar the first time. I believe there are 5 persons you can give a Visa, you receive 2.

Changing of the guards is best completed to give the atmospheric sensors to Saedhe (You can eventually get 5000 credits)

False Batu is a Bounty quest. You can talk to a Czerka Duros in the docks, pay him 25 credits and he will tell you. Then go back to Grenn for a Reward.

Master Vandar lives!