What type of clothes do you like on your PC?

Guest MacleodCorp

In the essence of wearable Jedi Clothes, which do you prefer to have on your PC?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. In the essence of wearable Jedi Clothes, which do you prefer to have on your PC?

• Jedi Robes (KOTOR I)
    • Scoundrel (KOTOR I)
    • Sholdier (KOTOR I)
    • Scout (KOTOR I)
    • Other (KOTOR I, and list below)
    • Jedi Robes (KOTOR II)
    • Guardian (KOTOR II)
    • Consolar (KOTOR II)
    • Sentinal (KOTOR II)
    • Other (KOTOR II, and list below)

Kotor II jedi robes. It would be a nice feature if you can remove them and put the hood up. I'm not fond of the Kotor I robes since they don't really look like the robes without the cloak. The inner robes aren't as tight as they look in Kotor I.

Jedi robes, particularly the dark padawan or dark jedi variety in Kotor II, look sooo good. If it wasn't for the lesser protection, I'd have my PC wear the dark padawan robes throughout, even though I consistently play LS.

I also like the look of the non-restrictive armors with some of the overlays (even though later in the game they don't offer enough protection). I'm currently replaying Kotor I again; some of the robes aren't too bad, but I miss the expanded workbench capabilities as well as the variety of over and underlays that K2 provided. That was a very good enhancement, allowing regeneration, etc. to be incorporated into the clothing.

I like the Mandalorian Assault Armor, especially with the helmet. It just has that look of both terrifying style and function. Not to mention it's got amazing armor. Just don't use it if you have blasters...

yea K2's robes looked ALOT like the robes from the movies, which is what i like, i particularily liked the padawan robe coloring, but the dark jedi knight and jedi knight robes ruled. I wish there could be some incredibly good robes like the matuki and zeison stuff combined, but either black or the jedi brown color. In K3 if they make it you're jedi- if you start as one should have customizable robes, so you can choose colors,design to an extent, and if it should be strong in the force or attributes

Being able to waste crowds of fully armoured Sith with a lightsaber while wearing less fabric than it takes to cover a saucer - now that's power!*

*now don't spoil my fun by saying it's because the game's too easy....:thumbsup:)

I've played through TSL many a time but annoyingly enough I've yet to see all the robes, or even the majority if the liste provided via StarWarsKnights is accurate.

The thrill of the chase only compels me further though!

That's the big problem with the KOTOR 2 robes. If you were getting into an intense lightsaber fight, you'd take off the damn cloak. It's very irritating that you can't take those off, but yes, they flow, and they look fantastic compared to the KOTOR 1 robes.

I think the KOTOR1 robes looked better on female characters than male ones. On men they made the shoulders look very, very big.

The Star Forge robes were pretty ugly. Revan's Robes, however, have to be the stand out costume design triumph of the series. Also I love the robes Malak wears in the cutscene where he and Revan explore the Dantooine Star Map.

The dark robes in KOTOR 1 were just awful, I thought. The 'Dark Jedi' robes from TSL were outstanding. And I have a fondness for the Ossus Keeper robes. In KOTOR 3, I would be very pleased if they had some robes without big flowing cloaks, or better yet removable cloaks. Oh, and the option to put the hood up. That'd make you scary. Like evil Annakin.

• 8 months later...

i'd have to say the dark jedi robes and darth revans robes in K1, and the Jal Shey and the Zeison Sha armour in K2. these have the protection of medium armour without restricting force powers, and they look cool :blink:

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I like Modded clothes... ;)

Like Bastila's outfit for PCs in KotOR I/II... :blink:

The Dancer's Outfit is also nice... :-

Deadly_Nightshade

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot