T3 trouble on Telos

Ok, im in the hidden base on telos in the pc version. I have two saves, one right after I talk to the handmaiden once you enter, and one after you talk to Atris and fight all of the handmaidens in the sparring match. In my earlier one I only set Bao-Dur in my party, so i it is just him and me in both of my saves. I went to the room where T3 is, and I cant get him out. I can talk to him normally, but when I go to the Ebon Hawk it says that I have to gather my party members before I can leave. >_< Is this a common glitch, or am i just missing something? Please Help Me!

I'm having a similar problem. Atton and Keira are standing by the door before I talk to the hand maidens. I can go about and talk to T3, the spiked head guy is laying on the floor in a force cage, and Keira will not talk to me (standing by the door). If I try and talk to Atton I get "1. Cheat Node: Continue conversation with Kreia" or "2. Cheat Node: Jump to PC conflict with Atris" Having allready talked to Atris, that doesn't really do anything other than restart the conversation.

So I can talk to T3, but not Spikes, Atton, or Kreia. Is there anything I can put in the console to jump ahead to the next cutscene or something? I really can't do anything to move the story forward other than fight the Hand Maidens

Read here, a user made an easy fix for that problem.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34175

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

I am also having difficulty completing this level.

Initially, I had the same problem as those above, and I was unable to access the "fix" mentioned above, so I had to go back from my last save and replay nearly and hour to get to the same point.

That did fix the initial problem (where my friends wouldn't join the party).

Now, they've joined the party, and I've talked with Atris, I've freed the guy in the tube, and I've fought the handmaidens (whew). But, I still can't leave Talos Academy. Every time I try to enter the ship (with my two friends), it says I need my friends. Well, I have my friends. Why won't it let me on the Ebon Hawk?

I don't know if I'm supposed to free the droid or not -- but all attempts at doing so end in failure.

Can someone tell me why I can't board my ship?

Thanks.

Yes, you are supposed to free T3, and if you already have your other NPCs in the party, tell him to meet you at the ship. Entering that room should trigger the pertinent conversation, what happens when you enter?

Cloris

Yes, you are supposed to free T3, and if you already have your other NPCs in the party, tell him to meet you at the ship. Entering that room should trigger the pertinent conversation, what happens when you enter?

Thanks.

When I enter the room, the conversation with T3 is triggered, but all computer or repair attempts meet with failure. I've retried this dozens of times, and try every conceivable combination of answers, and still he refuses the assistance.

How do I get him out?

Thanks again.

It would probably be best if you just started the "Hidden Jedi Academy" over. When you enter what should happen is the Handmaidens will approach you. (All party members will still be present, which at this point should only be Kreia & Atton....Bao-Dor was knocked unconscious from the crash). You will have to (no matter what) relinquish your weapons....Now a cut scene should show where Atton & Kreia are talking to each other inside their cells....Bao-Dor (I think) will be shown still unconscious in his cell.....So Kreia & Atton do there little talk....Kreia does something to Atton, then mentions that something is about to happen....now at this point a new cut scene will be triggered showing your character walking to meet up with Attris. Then your conversation with her will take place. After this is where you can go free T3 & NPC's, or fight the Handmaidens.(This order of events is irrelevant. You can fight Handmaidens then go free your companions or vice versa)...So if any of this is different from the way things transpired with you, then your save game is corrupt & won't get you to where you need to be.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

Thanks.

When I enter the room, the conversation with T3 is triggered, but all computer or repair attempts meet with failure.  I've retried this dozens of times, and try every conceivable combination of answers, and still he refuses the assistance. 

How do I get him out?

Thanks again.

If the other NPCs aren't in your party (if Atton and Kreia are standing there, but you can't control them, then they are not in your party) then you're in the weird "cheat node" bug. Start from before you enter the underground structure (right after you kill the HK-50's). If you can't use the patch that fixes this, then make sure that when the Handmaidens confront you that you do NOT choose "All right, I mean you no harm." as your first converstation option -- choose one of the other two (I ask who they are first). Then you can tell them that you "didn't come here to do battle" and then the game will function as normal.

T3 should be ready to bust a motivator to get the hell out of that ice hole!

Otherwise, I'm afraid I'm just as confused as you -- let me know how it turns out!

Cloris

Edit: Spelling

Thanks, guys.

I wasn't getting any of that dialogue from the other members of my group. The "fix" provided by Darth333 finally worked.

Granted, I had to do that level over yet again -- for like the fifth or sixth time, but it was better than being stuck on that level forever. Not that the company at Talos Academy wasn't pleasant...

Appreciate the help.

Thanks again.