KOTOR 2 IS SCREWED, WILL NWN2 be SCREWED TOO?

mutombo

Ok lets say the truth, osidian screwed KOTOR2. its only a fading shadow of the glorious KOTOR 1. The story is weak, the game is buggy, the sound is mono, the chars are uninteresting and the game is already for a 6 year old child to easy.

I've hoped that after this desaster Obsidian let someone else finish NWN2.

lets hope they take themself more time for it.

P.S.: LUCASARTS PLEASE LET SOMEONE ELSE PRODUCE KOTOR3!!!!!!

While errors were made, they cannot be laid solely at Obsidian's door. Lucasarts rushed the game in the desire to release it before Christmas. I am sure OE will take their time with other upcoming games.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

The problem with having a unified computer and console gamers' board is we keep getting 11 year old l33t b0yz g3niU$, with their inane commentary.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."